NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

hi/ new here

trc7880
    Rookie
    Rookie

Number of posts : 2
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : psp/ps3/wii
    Dynasty Points :
    hi/ new here Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hi/ new here Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-05

hi/ new here Empty hi/ new here

Post by trc7880 Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:59 am

Hi it says to introduce yourself so I am I'm looking all over heck and creation for a list of depths for the ncaa 09 I know that I can't download them to the psp, however I don't mind putting them in on my own, but I haven't been able to find an accurate list so far, I love to play madden and ncaa I manage all 32 teams for madden and draft as acurate as possible when the draft class comes at the end ncaa first season it doesn't always work out to the way I like I at least try and get the first two rounds to come out by paying each player and making their stats incredable if you know where to find an accurate list email me or reply. thanks.

hi/ new here Empty Re: hi/ new here

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:35 pm

wassupp. i dont think theres any rosters for 09 yet on the psp all i know is they had some for 07. y not trade the psp in and get a next gen console? you wont regret it

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:04 am