NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

3 posters

Coach Mode Dynasty

xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 2765
    Ea Name : xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PS3
    Dynasty Points :
    Coach Mode Dynasty Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Coach Mode Dynasty Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-28

Coach Mode Dynasty Empty Coach Mode Dynasty

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:46 pm

I just wanted to toss this out... to any of you "coach" minded guys.. and there are a FEW here but... i wanted to see if you guys want to do a COACH MODE dynasty... now... obviously there isnt a "coach mode" selectable from the game... BUT... what it is... is merely playing the game like you play... and call the plays... do the motions.. and audibles... and basically just press X and let the CPU go at it vs the other CPU players on defense... now... i know this seems a bit easy or pointless but i found some difficulty sliders from another forum that will make the challenge very HARD but very REALISTIC...

and it would be for only those that can be trusted... b/c... im not about to let some nub in this if it actually happens and he complain about "oh man.... i always forget i cant control the players" when he is losing b/c hes too scared to take a loss...

ANYWAYS... moving along past that rant... if anyone thinks this might be cool to even try... just for a game... or maybe scrimm it this way a few times... drop a line and lets get some scrimm games in and see if this is something we might want to prusue...

"E"
    peacefrogg
    peacefrogg
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 1364
    Ea Name : time ed (360) peacefrogg (ps3)
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : 360 & ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    Coach Mode Dynasty Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Coach Mode Dynasty Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-29

Coach Mode Dynasty Empty Re: Coach Mode Dynasty

Post by peacefrogg Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:48 pm

im def down for trying something different like this. it would only make you better & help you read the different playsets. ill check back later to see if enough people are in
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 2765
    Ea Name : xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PS3
    Dynasty Points :
    Coach Mode Dynasty Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Coach Mode Dynasty Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-28

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:04 pm

well lets also do some lab games unranked... and obviously the sliders wont be set the way we would have them... but... we can at least get a feel to see if its even something we WANT to try...

"E"
    peacefrogg
    peacefrogg
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 1364
    Ea Name : time ed (360) peacefrogg (ps3)
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : 360 & ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    Coach Mode Dynasty Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Coach Mode Dynasty Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-29

Post by peacefrogg Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:10 pm

sounds good to me!
    djcali1914
    djcali1914
    All American
    All American

Number of posts : 296
    Ea Name : djcali1914
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : djcali1914
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by djcali1914 Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Intersting concept.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:30 am