NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

+2
xGRIDIRONxGURUx
ohgeez
6 posters

new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn

ohgeez
    ohgeez
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 2592
    Ea Name : ViTrUvIaNManXIV_
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-30

new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn Empty new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn

Post by ohgeez Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:12 am

the word is out..... im gonna build a new dyn to replace the rose dyn..... custom conference.... half of the users in the big12 and half in the sec..... be any team. and i will schedule 1 OR 2 if possible user vs user non conference games. as of now we will have 10 or 11 users. unless zz calls it quits for awhile.....
    message me your top 2 teams, and or post them here and i will build it a.s.a.p.

my decision is based partially on impatience(lol) and in the hope that the dcs dynasty will pick back up

gatorchomp- ohio state
    viscer8- texas
    sam69ers- florida
    ohgeez- arkansas
    zzhadow- central michigan
    guru- rocky top tennessee
    djcali- georgia
    ecu- maryland
    clemson- oregon

Last edited by ohgeez on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 2765
    Ea Name : xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PS3
    Dynasty Points :
    new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-28

new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn Empty Re: new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:38 am

maybe i should go back to the Vols... even though i would LOVE to use UGA...

"E"
    ohgeez
    ohgeez
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :
    new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn Right_bar_bleue

new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn Empty Re: new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn

Post by ohgeez Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:14 am

im not 100% on arkansas, but ther stable of rb's/ wr's and mallet to sling it around is grabbin me lol...
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 3830
    Ea Name : judged_by_riva/Zzhadow
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Post by zzzhadow Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:26 am

If I decide to continue, I'll take Central Michigan.
    ohgeez
    ohgeez
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by ohgeez Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:35 pm

zzzhadow wrote:If I decide to continue, I'll take Central Michigan.

now why the heck would you make it harder on yourself like this? wipe that bitter beer face off!!!
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 3830
    Ea Name : judged_by_riva/Zzhadow
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Post by zzzhadow Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:49 pm

I don't drink anymore. I like CMU. I was hard on myself last night, but ASU isn't that good. I'd probably have done better with Central Michigan.
    LetsgoECU252
    LetsgoECU252
    Heisman
    Heisman

Male Number of posts : 529
    Ea Name : LetsgoECU252
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by LetsgoECU252 Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:58 pm

clemson or maryland

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Oregon
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :
    new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn Right_bar_bleue

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:54 pm

Clemson2311 wrote:Oregon

dont disgrace me lol

"E"

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:30 pm

I've been working with pistol lately...
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:11 pm

we will have to lab soon to see how far youve come... when i can take Arizona and beat Ohio State 21-7 im pretty sure ive mastered the pistol... im still waiting on my "team journey" when i will face florida... havent faced them yet...

"E"

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:39 pm

Impressive. Yeah, ive been "working" with it, not mastered though. I need to work on my reads more.
    ohgeez
    ohgeez
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by ohgeez Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:37 pm

im gonna build the dynasty tonight and get the invites sent out......
    ohgeez
    ohgeez
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by ohgeez Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:12 am

the damn dynasty servers were down as i finished the schedules LOL AHAHHHHH.... anyways so i'll finish up later tonight or tommarrow.... i think i will have to start from scratch, no big deal just means that you guys will need to disregard the first invite.
    lbiddle25
    Rookie
    Rookie

Number of posts : 12
    Dynasty Points :
    new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Post by lbiddle25 Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:29 pm

any openings?
    ohgeez
    ohgeez
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by ohgeez Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:10 pm

you gotta set up a scrimmage game (unranked) with some one from the site first to join.... but ya, there is one opening for ohio state, or a big 12 team which id have to check on to see which teams are open
    lbiddle25
    Rookie
    Rookie

Dynasty Points :
    new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100new dynasty to replace rose bowl dyn Right_bar_bleue

Post by lbiddle25 Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:43 pm

ill take ohio state how do i set up the scimmage just message them on the psn?
    lbiddle25
    Rookie
    Rookie

Dynasty Points :

Post by lbiddle25 Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:43 pm

can i scrimmage you?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:49 pm

lol scrimmage me, add me up adi21cards1...

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:51 pm

and if yall can ball from 9-2 ill join this give me louisville, actually give me josh hahahaha
    lbiddle25
    Rookie
    Rookie

Dynasty Points :

Post by lbiddle25 Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:56 pm

ight ill add you i just gotta finish moving my room and ill play how does a hour sound eastern time

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Shit man imma be online from bout 9 tommorow to maybe 1 or 2. U gonna be on tommorow?
    What's ya psn?
    lbiddle25
    Rookie
    Rookie

Dynasty Points :

Post by lbiddle25 Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:38 pm

i just played aDi21cArDs1 and he said im strait so lemme get ohio state if thats cool
    lbiddy23
    lbiddy23
    Heisman
    Heisman

Male Number of posts : 512
    Ea Name : Lbiddy
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Post by lbiddy23 Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:36 pm

scrimmage ohgeez i think hes running it

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:01 pm

hes straight, hes like half of the mofos on here running the mfn pistol, i took UL cuz it was unranked, if it would of been ranked i would of had FSU. but hes good

you guys should make a pistol dynasty haha, im sure we got 12 ppl running da pistol on here.
    ohgeez
    ohgeez
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by ohgeez Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:11 pm

lol
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:16 pm

then i win the title... for sure...

"E"

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:22 pm

LOL it would be between you and peacefrogg, first one to bring out the shotgun formation wins HAHA...shit have the GATS dynasty, all shotgun and pistol, what else is there
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:30 pm

he uses the ohio state playbook which only has one pistol formation... and shotgun... i use nevada... and never leave any of the 13 pistol formations... i refuse to run traditional shotgun...

if im going to teach my kids to run it... why would i ever venture away from it..

"E"
    lbiddy23
    lbiddy23
    Heisman
    Heisman

Male Number of posts : 512
    Ea Name : Lbiddy
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Post by lbiddy23 Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:41 pm

lbiddle25 is my bro Adi...hope u didnt get him to bad lol

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Aw foreal? Oh shit that's right lol yall have the same last nm.

Actually he was beating up on me I took louisville and didn't work out to well, holla at him tellem adi said we u ready get dat ass beat get at me, usc vs whoever. Lol

Oh and guru vs peacefrogg rivalry would be called the shootout haha...

N guru he had all kinds of pistol formations hit me with the .45 and then .9 I know that wasn't Ohio states pb lol
    lbiddle25
    Rookie
    Rookie

Dynasty Points :

Post by lbiddle25 Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:12 pm

adi when you wanna play and ohgeeze are you gonna add me into the dynasty?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:04 pm

we can go tommorow, take who ever you want vs USC.
    lbiddle25
    Rookie
    Rookie

Dynasty Points :

Post by lbiddle25 Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:51 pm

ight cool

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:14 am

Aight, get ready that ass is going on youtube after I drop 80 on it LOL, the get ya bro on the sticks I take him out too lol
    lbiddle25
    Rookie
    Rookie

Dynasty Points :

Post by lbiddle25 Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:30 pm

haha damn but im home now sorry i had shit to do today when you trying to play

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:47 pm

we can go tommorow, ill be on at like 10 or 12
    lbiddle25
    Rookie
    Rookie

Dynasty Points :

Post by lbiddle25 Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:33 am

lets go at 12 i should be home

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:14 am

Aight, ill send u a req from my new name, the ranked 20 one is in retirement lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 pm