NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

+6
Clemson2311
Ali_Quik-PRL
ADI
zzzhadow
Fight'n Hokie
peacefrogg
10 posters

What's Your Offensive Strategy/Styley?

peacefrogg
    peacefrogg
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 1364
    Ea Name : time ed (360) peacefrogg (ps3)
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : 360 & ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    What's Your Offensive Strategy/Styley? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's Your Offensive Strategy/Styley? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-29

What's Your Offensive Strategy/Styley? Empty What's Your Offensive Strategy/Styley?

Post by peacefrogg Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:52 pm

new post on ea's website on how to run the 1 back formation (with pictures)

weblink to the EA article

i'm all about the slanging the pistol. have a lot of fun with that offense. can run the option & toss the ball around pretty well. only downside is there isn't a lot of running formations out of it. hoping there are some new playbooks this year that will help with that!
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Male Number of posts : 613
    Ea Name : FIGHTNHOKIE
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : FIGHTNHOKIE
    Dynasty Points :
    What's Your Offensive Strategy/Styley? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's Your Offensive Strategy/Styley? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-10

What's Your Offensive Strategy/Styley? Empty Re: What's Your Offensive Strategy/Styley?

Post by Fight'n Hokie Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:12 pm

I'll be running that FLEXBONE! WOOT WOOT!
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 3830
    Ea Name : judged_by_riva/Zzhadow
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-02

What's Your Offensive Strategy/Styley? Empty Re: What's Your Offensive Strategy/Styley?

Post by zzzhadow Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:18 pm

I like the one back offense. Arizona State's pb is one of my favorites.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Male Number of posts : 970
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2010-04-09

Post by ADI Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:30 pm

Spread / Air Raid / Basically score quick and score often...After HT Power run lol
    Ali_Quik-PRL
    Ali_Quik-PRL
    All American
    All American

Male Number of posts : 392
    Ea Name : Ali_Quik-PRL
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : *PS3*
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2010-01-12

Post by Ali_Quik-PRL Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:03 pm

i feel yea adi i'm gonna pound the rock with ingram..lol
    Clemson2311
    Clemson2311
    All American
    All American

Male Number of posts : 475
    Ea Name : Clemson2311
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post by Clemson2311 Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:19 am

aDi21cArDs1 wrote:Spread / Air Raid / Basically score quick and score often...After HT Power run lol

Ditto lol. Except for the run part, unless I'm up by a bunch.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:26 am

lol why do u think i said after ht lol.
    peacefrogg
    peacefrogg
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by peacefrogg Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:47 am

Fight'n Hokie wrote:I'll be running that FLEXBONE! WOOT WOOT!

i like it hokie! im looking forward to a rematch with a fresh start in the new game against you.

if you are still reppin with the hokies we can do a vtech/miami or vtech/wvu rivalry game.
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:53 am

peacefrogg wrote:
    Fight'n Hokie wrote:I'll be running that FLEXBONE! WOOT WOOT!

i like it hokie! im looking forward to a rematch with a fresh start in the new game against you.

if you are still reppin with the hokies we can do a vtech/miami or vtech/wvu rivalry game.

I will have to relearn somethings...when I say I have not played in 2 months....IT MAY BE LONGER THAN THAT! LOL

I should play a little during my day at home after P90X.

I may play today...to be perfectly honest I dont remember our game or playing you for that matter. HOKIE=OLD MAN! scratch
    kyle81
    kyle81
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

Number of posts : 175
    Ea Name : kyle81
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : GROUNDANDPOUND81
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

Post by kyle81 Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:12 pm

FLEX!! hokie we need to lab when 11 comes out and check it out
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:46 pm

kyle81 wrote:FLEX!! hokie we need to lab when 11 comes out and check it out

Sure! NO problem...I played twice today and should have won both but was clueless on defense! BAH!

Im still ranked in the top 700 after not playing on over 2 months...it was top 500.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:27 pm

flexfuckbuddies lmao

fuckaflex
    starshaw
    starshaw
    All American
    All American

Male Number of posts : 449
    Ea Name : starshaw & starshaw_
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2009-08-04

Post by starshaw Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:01 am

i like the one back, i like anything that is flex and pro style. i stick with the arkansas and AF PB
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by zzzhadow Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:58 am

Went back to Arizona State pb and am on a roll.
    Ali_Quik-PRL
    Ali_Quik-PRL
    All American
    All American

Male Number of posts : 392
    Ea Name : Ali_Quik-PRL
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : *PS3*
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2010-01-12

Post by Ali_Quik-PRL Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:14 am

zz i used asu pb on ps2 and its a very good pb..
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:37 am

aDi21cArDs1 wrote:flexfuckbuddies lmao

fuckaflex

Jealous cas he never could stop the flex! Even when he used every tactic he knew...LOL its ok ADI! I still love you bro! Beer - Drunk
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:00 pm

bullshit, your full of shit hokie, if you really think i cant stop flex i will go ahead and fucking get a ps3 by the end of next week and i will record that assbeating i put on you. matter fact your ass is going straight down after the snap if your in flex. if you want proof ill go ahead and find someone on 360 who runs the gay bone, and show u...actually here i got stats of 1 game, dude was lvl 27 too flexbone master.

Here are the official results of your NCAA(R) Football 10 game on 2010.6.3-17:56:07.

Mode: Ranked
    Qtr Length: 5 minutes
    Difficulty: All-American
    Opponent: CountryRebel911

Final score: aDi21cArDs1 21 vs. CountryRebel911 0

Statistics aDi21cArDs1 CountryRebel911
    Rushing attempts for 7 13
    Rushing yards for 23 -4
    Passing attempts for 9 6
    Passing yards for 102 35
    Punts 0 1
    Field goals for 0 0
    Long field goals (40+) for 0 0
    Times player went for two 0 0
    Rushing touchdowns for 1 0
    Passing touchdowns for 1 0
    Returns touchdowns for 0 0
    Defensive touchdowns for 1 0
    Turnovers for 2 0
    Interceptions for 0 2
    Sacks for 5 1
    Number of third downs 2 5
    Third down conversions 1 0
    Fourth down rushing plays 1 1
    Fourth down passing plays 0 1
    No-huddle plays 0 1
    Audibles called 0 0
    Hot routes used 7 5
    Scrambles 0 0
    Shotgun plays 16 0
    Time of possession 6:01 6:54

Favorite offensive play book Ohio State Georgia Tech

enjoy...I GUARANTEE I WILL BEAT THAT ASS IF U RUN FLEX.
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by zzzhadow Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Ali_Quik-PRL wrote:zz i used asu pb on ps2 and its a very good pb..

I use it periodically. I cycle between ASU, Ole Miss, and then Hawaii, Miss. St, and Tulsa. If I want to try my hand at some Bone, I usually go with Option Run. I have my most success with ASU's pb. I should just stay with it.
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by zzzhadow Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:26 pm

In 14 games using this pb, I've run for 2323 yards--that's 166 yards a game. I'm 11-3 since I started. One loss to JtBee by a point...one to some level 8 guy, and one to some level 28 guy by a point. For some reason, guys are having trouble stopping the one back runs.
    starshaw
    starshaw
    All American
    All American

Male Number of posts : 449
    Ea Name : starshaw & starshaw_
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2009-08-04

Post by starshaw Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:42 pm

if your able to throw the ball well in the one back. then that offense is gonna be tough to beat most guys look for the run when your under center
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by zzzhadow Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Yea...if you can catch 'em in a run commit and get the ball out, it's usually a pretty good play. I run till they stop me though.
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:29 am

aDi21cArDs1 wrote:bullshit, your full of shit hokie, if you really think i cant stop flex i will go ahead and fucking get a ps3 by the end of next week and i will record that assbeating i put on you. matter fact your ass is going straight down after the snap if your in flex. if you want proof ill go ahead and find someone on 360 who runs the gay bone, and show u...actually here i got stats of 1 game, dude was lvl 27 too flexbone master.

Enjoy...I GUARANTEE I WILL BEAT THAT ASS IF U RUN FLEX.

See, "My tail is going straight down after snap?" That's not going to really happen without using a glitch in the game. You tackled me a few times at the snap but I could at one time, probably not now...I could counter that at one time. With practice I probably could again. But, I'm not going to play you...I've said this many times I have only played 2 times in probably 3 months...I know its been over 2 months. Now you will most likely find something within that comment to make fun of, or say, but that's ok...I have bigger things to do than play all day. lol

Football Season...REAL FOOTBALL for me actually starts for me tomorrow....bigger things for me...this is JUST A GAME!

Just cause you stop someone else running the flexbone doesn't mean you would stop my flexbone. Everyones runs it differently. MOST people do not understand the blocking schemes either and do not know how to counter some things they see in this game. I think however the new 2011 game will help people understand it better though.
    But anyhoo, you never did STOP my flexbone! You did outscore me badly once due to the rocket catch which is a glitch in the game and should never happen over and over. Its just not realistic...no matter what you or others say. You also beat me in OT once by 3.
    If it were not for a late TD by you, I beat you badly once as well...31-12 and the late TD made it 31-19 and you ran with USC too.

By the way, I beat the countryrebel guy too at his own game. So big deal...I didnt rocket catch him or glitch him...I just ran it down his throat! But that was a long time ago...

But HEY, calm down big guy...Your still the best! LOL
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:35 pm

lol hokie youll never beat me in a ranked game. end of discussion.
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:15 pm

aDi21cArDs1 wrote:lol hokie youll never beat me in a ranked game.

Always something Rolling Eyes ...who knows if they eliminate the glitchy BS in this next game I MAY play you in a ranked game but currently...its not worth my time! Cause I know, all I will get is a defensive glitch-fest, rocket catch game if it were ranked. That's not football or realistic LOL

ON-WARD with the title of this post! LOL

What ya'll running!?
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:49 pm

IMO flex is for bitches and majority agrees, I guess youze a biatch. flex takes NOOOOOOO SKILLLLL
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:38 pm

aDi21cArDs1 wrote:IMO flex is for bitches and majority agrees, I guess youze a biatch. flex takes NOOOOOOO SKILLLLL

In my circle, we say that people who say what you just said, do not understand the offense therefore do not like it. So whatever! LOL

In this next game release, it will tell the tale! Seeing who is to be blocked and being able to read and run the offense prpperly.

Hopefully EA doesn't allow run commit to blow everything up which would never happen much at all in real football. Sure, a run blitz will do it every once in a while but not all the time.

Hopefully EA has fixed the PA pass within this offensive system as well. It was very lacking in the last game and poorly designed!
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:46 pm

LOL Well in my circle which is a really big circle we say flex sucks

this kinda reminds me of HS

the nerds had theyre group = flex
    then there was everyone else who hated the nerds = me and everyone else.
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by zzzhadow Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:23 pm

It's not about knowing how to run the flex...it's about how boring it is to play against it.
    ¿?bucknuts?¿
    ¿?bucknuts?¿
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 1063
    Ea Name : crennelifant
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : 360
    Dynasty Points :
    What's Your Offensive Strategy/Styley? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What's Your Offensive Strategy/Styley? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-30

Post by ¿?bucknuts?¿ Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:53 pm

ill be using the flex this year...maybe a little spread here and there
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:21 pm

zzzhadow wrote:It's not about knowing how to run the flex...it's about how boring it is to play against it.

Ive said this before...its just as boring to see people throw the ball 40-50 times! TO EACH THEIR OWN...

Offenses like the flexbone put you to sleep and then you get busted eventually. And in order to run it you do have to know how it works. That wasn't a very smart statement zzz. lol
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:26 pm

aDi21cArDs1 wrote:LOL Well in my circle which is a really big circle we say flex sucks

this kinda reminds me of HS

the nerds had theyre group = flex
    then there was everyone else who hated the nerds = me and everyone else.

LOL could that have been anymore high school!? WOW!
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:17 am

How bout I run flex on your ass and see how fun it is.
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by zzzhadow Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:44 am

Fight'n Hokie wrote:
    zzzhadow wrote:It's not about knowing how to run the flex...it's about how boring it is to play against it.

Ive said this before...its just as boring to see people throw the ball 40-50 times! TO EACH THEIR OWN...

Offenses like the flexbone put you to sleep and then you get busted eventually. And in order to run it you do have to know how it works. That wasn't a very smart statement zzz. lol

This is a dumb statement. Who wants to sit there and try to stop midline/triple/speed/trap option the whole game especially when all 99% of these guys do is run their qb up the first open hole. The majority of the guys who use the flex do the same thing over and over and over again. Why? Because without What's Your Offensive Strategy/Styley? 339939 ADI'ing What's Your Offensive Strategy/Styley? 339939, it's impossible to shut the shit down. Your stupid qb falls forward 3 yards or so every time or he breaks a 300 lb DT's tackle. Or you just hand it off to the fb who gets 3 yards or he breaks it. I run the ball more than most people and it's different shit all the time. To each their own, but until EA gets rid of the dumbass late pitches, and lowers the effectiveness of a qb running up the A/B/C gap, the flex will remain to be boring to play against.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:50 am

I said that over and over, hit the first fucking gap, and tap up...thats why i have a defense where I HIT THE MIDDLE GAP LOL on D and your QB goes down...force you to do something else. That D is just for bums who run flex.

Bucknuts whats ur gtag im on 360 now.
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:46 pm

aDi21cArDs1 wrote:I said that over and over, hit the first fucking gap, and tap up...thats why i have a defense where I HIT THE MIDDLE GAP LOL on D and your QB goes down...force you to do something else. That D is just for bums who run flex.

Bucknuts whats ur gtag im on 360 now.

Guys, in the real world the backs, and by that in such an offense, the QB is truely a RB...are taught to hit the first hole he sees regardless if the play suppose to be a "C" gap play...if you see it open up "A" or "B"...HIT IT!
    Depending on the defensive front, the blcoking scheme & hole per play could open up more inside or a little wider.

We run the Single Wing and this is true even in our offense. Our lineman have 6 blocking schemes and depending on the play called and the defensive front shown the play could be tighter or wider than drawn up. Nothing ever happens as it's drawn up!

I agree with the late Pitch stuff...but if the outside arm is free the pitch should be allowed...now with that said, if I make a poor pitch...it should be a fumble one way or the other instead of it being perfect.

Last edited by Fight'n Hokie on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:56 pm

and the falling forward shit is BS too.
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:02 pm

aDi21cArDs1 wrote:and the falling forward shit is BS too.

I agree with that as well but that is game wide, its not just a flexbone issue. When a WR gets hit by 3 guys, he isn't going to spin and fall 3-4 yards either.
    Granted it should happen a few times but not as much as it does.
    peacefrogg
    peacefrogg
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by peacefrogg Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:04 pm

i was just reading through the enhanced Spread Offense on EA's Site.

+ Read Option
    + Successful Draw Plays
    + Bubble Screens

Adi.. I have a feeling you will like these Bubble Screens since you love exploiting the Flats.

side note: in the video they the ducks old school yellow/green unis. love it!

link to ea sports article on spread offense
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:41 pm

lmao hey i take whats there.
    the512kid
    the512kid
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 1272
    Ea Name : XcoflvtechX
    Dynasty Points :
    What's Your Offensive Strategy/Styley? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What's Your Offensive Strategy/Styley? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by the512kid Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:26 pm

I love all Oregon's unis.

I hope they have the run game like madden. Where De's don't hawk 99 speed rb's.
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by zzzhadow Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:25 pm

I hope about the whole gameplay is like Madden.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:31 am

(F***) madden, I hate that shit, then every fucking dick will rocket catch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:29 pm