NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

+3
K-ZOOBARBELL
peacefrogg
ADI
7 posters

Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL

ADI
    SITE RETARD

Male Number of posts : 970
    Dynasty Points :
    Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-09

Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL Empty Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL

Post by ADI Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:19 pm

LMAO You can rocket like no other on 11 and the CPU doesn't do shit vs it...OMG

#1 ranking here I come
    peacefrogg
    peacefrogg
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 1364
    Ea Name : time ed (360) peacefrogg (ps3)
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : 360 & ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-29

Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL Empty Re: Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL

Post by peacefrogg Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:01 pm

haha why are you proud of your ability to exploit rocket catch?

and what the frig is this thread title all about? aren't you a 'global moderator'? take it down a couple notches adi!
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL Empty Re: Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL

Post by ADI Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Lmao im just happy cuz majority shitdicks said when 11 comes out Adi you will be fucked same shit haters said in 09 and 10 lol 11 you can rocket so so easy oh boy, plus idc were all grown ass men here noones gonna get hurt by some cuss words
    K-ZOOBARBELL
    K-ZOOBARBELL
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

Number of posts : 137
    Ea Name : K-ZOOBARBELL
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PS3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2010-01-23

Post by K-ZOOBARBELL Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Well adi i'm personally offended by the thread title you got the word "yall" in it.You know better than that.So is everyone gonna be rc ing with the locomotion thing or is that just hype.And what did ya think of the demo and who'd ya use.
    peacefrogg
    peacefrogg
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by peacefrogg Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:23 pm

i mean im not offended.. it's just strange to me a global mod for a message board would be using them. guess this site really has taken a plunge. all of your updates are ME ME ME. this site is geared to help newcomers with tips & advice & oldschoolers to fine tune their game. sorry dude just telling it like i see it. seems like you are enthused about the game & college football, but your posts are almost as bad as kizzles (well not that bad haha).

i don't want to get in an argument but if you are global mod of this site i personally would like to see it revamped towards ncaa11. like that ncaa11 custom covers thread i have.. you could make that a sticky somewhere or contribute. you said you were good with photoshop or something? just sayin. i like the look & feel of this site but it almost seems pointless to come here since people only update stats on their game & threads like 'you mofos is shitdicked'. its nothing like what guru put into it with offensive/defensive strategies & stuff.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:24 pm

lmao nah its still hard, no strafe online, yall meaning the mothafuckas who was talking shit... =

guru, geez, hokie, and whoever else said i was gonna get crippled lol blowww meeee.

zoo ull love it ill keep in touch with u and layton and ill help yall out.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:26 pm

lol peace, peace, peace, please, please, please DONT BECOME GURU. If you dont like my posts, theres a ignore user button man, ya know. Click that on my post or just ignore me, Its a forum, ITS NOT LIKE IM INSULTING YOU. So what curse words=curse words. Im sure you dont have virgin ears now.
    peacefrogg
    peacefrogg
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by peacefrogg Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:29 pm

ya but dude aren't you the mod for this site now? i mean i could care the fvck less if you swear. but this thread makes no sense.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Just for the haters who said THEY WOULD TAKE OUT THE ROCKET CATCH... BLOW ME!

I love it, the same bitches who cant stop it will have another year of hell lol.

Dude I could care less about being a mod or a scrub, Im a chill ass dude. You want me to kiss everyones ass ? Not gonna happen, Im me. Its a forum, so what I cuss, just letting everyone know rocket catch still exists. thats that.
    UW Student
    UW Student
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

Male Number of posts : 124
    Ea Name : UW Student
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PreciousCoffee (360)
    Dynasty Points :
    Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Post by UW Student Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:40 pm

In other news....the demo is awesome, this is the smoothest ncaa yet i believe. I really like how they slowed down the way players run and is kinda similar to madden 10.
    peacefrogg
    peacefrogg
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by peacefrogg Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:49 pm

agreed u-dubs agreed.

fair enough adi. let em hate. all im saying is i look at this site alot when im at work & try to provide some insight on the game & help any newbies. but if there is shite everywhere i won't be able come here anymore.
    gatorchomp123
    gatorchomp123
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 2855
    Ea Name : BADGER_D_WITNESS OR IzPIST0LzI
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by gatorchomp123 Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:53 pm

I agree with peace...It shouldnt be bout ME ME ME all the time...We are here to help others get better...So until then the "other" sites will continue to outshine us cuz we are all worried about I and we all keep saying there is no I in TEAM....i am a chill dude also but adi you as a moderator have to tone it down just a bit and start looking out for the team.....Remember what i kept preaching to you about that earlier...well its time to do that bro...for real...
    the512kid
    the512kid
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 1272
    Ea Name : XcoflvtechX
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by the512kid Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:24 pm

I like how adi assumes he'll be #1.

The game is like madden.......oh no.......shocker (notice my sarcasm). Madden is usually a preview of what the next ncaa will be like. People bitched about madden being slow, but it helps the run game so much it's sick
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:50 pm

gatorchomp123 wrote:I agree with peace...It shouldnt be bout ME ME ME all the time...We are here to help others get better...So until then the "other" sites will continue to outshine us cuz we are all worried about I and we all keep saying there is no I in TEAM....i am a chill dude also but adi you as a moderator have to tone it down just a bit and start looking out for the team.....Remember what i kept preaching to you about that earlier...well its time to do that bro...for real...

Ok I'll quit posting, fair enough. Have at it guys, Zimm whoever, demod me, Give it to someone who will kiss ass and suck dick. Im not gonna kiss anyones ass, and if dudes dont like my posts I said IGNORE USER or skip my posts.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:51 pm

LOL Vtech I was playing man, Its one of those goodland guarantees LOL "Ill be top 5 next year" when he isnt even top 5000.
    gatorchomp123
    gatorchomp123
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 2855
    Ea Name : BADGER_D_WITNESS OR IzPIST0LzI
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by gatorchomp123 Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:07 pm

i didnt say that you had to stop posting....Just saying as a brother to you that it would be nice to post something that will help some of the new guys here...I mean we all been guilty of posting stuff about what we did to an opponent online...so that's why the site has has a downfall....its nothing personal bro...just as the Global Moderator...I as a EAD member needs something more than what we are "used' to seeing from your post...So trust me when i say its nothing PERSONAL....
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:11 pm

I dont know what else to post? What you want me to post. NCAA 10 is gone, NCAA 11 DEMO Im fucking round with now.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:13 pm

I almost helped everyone on effing youtube and you see what happens? You got fucking Adi jr's Adi the III Adi the VX running around, everyone jacking my game plan and shit. Thats why I had to cut out all the shit out the vids cuz I help motherfuckers and I get repayed by MFrs running my offense and defense, you know how homo it is when someone jacks your EXACT gameplan, EX.georgiatechfan98 on ps3, yaboysamad on 360 and a couple others on 360. Its gotten to the point where dudes runnign with the same team as me, DOING SAME FORMATION SUBS, running same fucking plays, MIMICING EVERYTHING.

Whats the point of that...

Imagine playing all Adi's online, How fun would that be. This is how bad it was, I had motherfuckers who I have never heard of messaging me asking me to teach them my O and D. I have 60 something suscribers on youtube. I guarantee you over 500 check in Weekly. And out of those 500, round 100 try to be Adi.
    tigers281
    tigers281
    Rookie
    Rookie

Number of posts : 28
    Ea Name : CUTIGERS
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : 360
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2010-04-26

Post by tigers281 Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:16 pm

just seen on youtube that qb walk is back in ncaa 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D6c4K594KY&feature=player_embedded
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:55 pm

Bet no mothafucka will do that to me, lol I <3 having a capture card!
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:56 pm

And if they do, Im doing it right back, dude wont know wtf hit him.
    UW Student
    UW Student
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

Male Number of posts : 124
    Ea Name : UW Student
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PreciousCoffee (360)
    Dynasty Points :
    Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Yall motherfuckers is shitdicked LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Post by UW Student Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:14 pm

how do you stop that qb walk bullshit? I really don't wanna have to deal with losers doing that every play.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:33 pm

wanna know how to stop it?

pray to the gods of ea that the drop on july 14th will not have it, since ea is lazy as (F***) which i doubt they will fix then have to reprogram the AI i think it wont be fixed.

ill see if it works tommorow forsure, that might be a fake, but we will see if it works.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:35 pm

If this BS aint fixed Im gonna have 2nd thoughts bout getting the game.
    tigers281
    tigers281
    Rookie
    Rookie

Dynasty Points :

Post by tigers281 Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 pm

just did it on the demo after someone told me how to do it
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:09 am

Lmao This guy is JohnnyBSC1971 who was banned, super glitch king, if this dude isn't JohnnyBSC I'll quit the site. That's how confident I am its him...The same guy who bagged EAD Elite Access haha... MaRk My Words...Tigers281 Is JohnnybSc
    tigers281
    tigers281
    Rookie
    Rookie

Dynasty Points :

Post by tigers281 Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am

nope. adi we already had this discussion a couple months ago on the chat board so you know i am not him/her.just posting info to everyone who thought this yr game would be better
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:04 am

lol theres noooo way ur not him...then hes knoxvillevolfan. its either u or knox thats johnnybsc.
    tigers281
    tigers281
    Rookie
    Rookie

Dynasty Points :

Post by tigers281 Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 am

when i joined this site you accused of me being johnnybsc. then when you found out i wasnt him/her you said you was sorry. you also asked why i havent i started posting . my remark was i was waiting for ncaa 11 to come out cause ncaa 10 was dead. now the first thing i post you accuse me again. all i do is come here and try to be friendly and you try to bully people off this site. i will be bring info about ncaa 11 more since the demo is out and in a month the game will be out.
    tigers281
    tigers281
    Rookie
    Rookie

Dynasty Points :

Post by tigers281 Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 am

i'm sitting in chat room now. if you need to talk .
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:30 am

lol oh boy you wanna see something funny, i have proof that you and johnnybsc are pretty much the same exact ppl. ill let it slide for now. dont play stupid with me though man. theres a reason you got banned off here and EVERYONE KNOWS WHY

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:08 am