NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAA Football 2012


    Supossed to get game tomorrow

    Share
    avatar
    UW Student
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

    Male Number of posts : 124
    Age : 31
    Location : Seattle, Washington
    Ea Name : UW Student
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PreciousCoffee (360)
    Dynasty Points :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-07-02

    Supossed to get game tomorrow

    Post by UW Student on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:56 pm

    I have a connect who works for USPS and he said he has seen NCAA for the past 3 weeks just lying in crates at the post office where he works. He said he would hook me up, so fingers crossed!!! He is supposed to be delivering it tomorrow around 1 pm (I had to pay him an additional 20 bucks but I think it's worth it)

    I'll try to post a video when I start playing it tomorrow if in fact I get it.

    ADI
    SITE RETARD

    Male Number of posts : 970
    Dynasty Points :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-04-09

    Re: Supossed to get game tomorrow

    Post by ADI on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:51 pm

    ROFLMAO good shit, (F***) paying the 20 though, Should of told him Ill leave your girl alone for the weekend if you bring me the ncaa early lol...jk
    avatar
    UW Student
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

    Male Number of posts : 124
    Age : 31
    Location : Seattle, Washington
    Ea Name : UW Student
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PreciousCoffee (360)
    Dynasty Points :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-07-02

    Re: Supossed to get game tomorrow

    Post by UW Student on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:05 pm

    aDi21cArDs1 wrote:ROFLMAO good shit, (F***) paying the 20 though, Should of told him Ill leave your girl alone for the weekend if you bring me the ncaa early lol...jk

    Eh I didn't mind that much, he's risking his job to help me out so it works out pretty well. Apparently the games can't be delivered to stores that sell them until early Monday morning than the stores have to get everything ready for the midnight madness thing, sounds like a boring ass process. I just hope I get it tomorrow cause than I'll have to wait until Monday and the agony of waiting for something you want always sucks! I don't even know if he has a women in his life, he's in his 40's I believe so if he does she can't be anything to brag about LOL.

    avatar
    the512kid
    Legend
    Legend

    Male Number of posts : 1272
    Age : 33
    Ea Name : XcoflvtechX
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-07-16

    Re: Supossed to get game tomorrow

    Post by the512kid on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:00 pm

    I hear people say things like "im getting it early" every year but it never happens. The only ones who get it early are websites and they get it from EA.

    ADI
    SITE RETARD

    Male Number of posts : 970
    Dynasty Points :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-04-09

    Re: Supossed to get game tomorrow

    Post by ADI on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:19 pm

    lol damn tko his wife hahahahahahaha
    avatar
    UW Student
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

    Male Number of posts : 124
    Age : 31
    Location : Seattle, Washington
    Ea Name : UW Student
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PreciousCoffee (360)
    Dynasty Points :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-07-02

    Re: Supossed to get game tomorrow

    Post by UW Student on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:42 pm

    the512kid wrote:I hear people say things like "im getting it early" every year but it never happens. The only ones who get it early are websites and they get it from EA.

    Actually ur wrong. EA only gives it out to for "promotional reason" IE: Game Magazines and people affiliated with sports to provide good reviews. EA sends them to postal carrier services to like how I am supposed to get mine. Hopefully I do get mine tomorrow but I'm not getting my hopes too high in case I don't.
    avatar
    the512kid
    Legend
    Legend

    Male Number of posts : 1272
    Age : 33
    Ea Name : XcoflvtechX
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-07-16

    Re: Supossed to get game tomorrow

    Post by the512kid on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:51 am

    UW Student wrote:
    the512kid wrote:I hear people say things like "im getting it early" every year but it never happens. The only ones who get it early are websites and they get it from EA.

    Actually ur wrong. EA only gives it out to for "promotional reason" IE: Game Magazines and people affiliated with sports to provide good reviews. EA sends them to postal carrier services to like how I am supposed to get mine. Hopefully I do get mine tomorrow but I'm not getting my hopes too high in case I don't.

    Actually Im not. who promotes all that stuff? Websites and such.
    avatar
    UW Student
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

    Male Number of posts : 124
    Age : 31
    Location : Seattle, Washington
    Ea Name : UW Student
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PreciousCoffee (360)
    Dynasty Points :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-07-02

    Re: Supossed to get game tomorrow

    Post by UW Student on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:49 am

    the512kid wrote:
    UW Student wrote:
    the512kid wrote:I hear people say things like "im getting it early" every year but it never happens. The only ones who get it early are websites and they get it from EA.

    Actually ur wrong. EA only gives it out to for "promotional reason" IE: Game Magazines and people affiliated with sports to provide good reviews. EA sends them to postal carrier services to like how I am supposed to get mine. Hopefully I do get mine tomorrow but I'm not getting my hopes too high in case I don't.

    Actually Im not. who promotes all that stuff? Websites and such.


    Well ok so what websites then? Every game magazine has their own site.....EA isn't just going to throw out the game to random websites, people, whoever. Business doesn't work like that, theirs a reason why the game costs $60 and not $30
    avatar
    the512kid
    Legend
    Legend

    Male Number of posts : 1272
    Age : 33
    Ea Name : XcoflvtechX
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-07-16

    Re: Supossed to get game tomorrow

    Post by the512kid on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:52 am

    pastapadre usually gets one....operationsports has one im sure.
    avatar
    the512kid
    Legend
    Legend

    Male Number of posts : 1272
    Age : 33
    Ea Name : XcoflvtechX
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-07-16

    Re: Supossed to get game tomorrow

    Post by the512kid on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:53 am

    just looked....

    check out operationsports.com

    good shit on there.
    avatar
    the512kid
    Legend
    Legend

    Male Number of posts : 1272
    Age : 33
    Ea Name : XcoflvtechX
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-07-16

    Re: Supossed to get game tomorrow

    Post by the512kid on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:56 am

    avatar
    the512kid
    Legend
    Legend

    Male Number of posts : 1272
    Age : 33
    Ea Name : XcoflvtechX
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-07-16

    Re: Supossed to get game tomorrow

    Post by the512kid on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:59 am

    avatar
    the512kid
    Legend
    Legend

    Male Number of posts : 1272
    Age : 33
    Ea Name : XcoflvtechX
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-07-16

    Re: Supossed to get game tomorrow

    Post by the512kid on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:03 am

    avatar
    UW Student
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

    Male Number of posts : 124
    Age : 31
    Location : Seattle, Washington
    Ea Name : UW Student
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PreciousCoffee (360)
    Dynasty Points :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-07-02

    Re: Supossed to get game tomorrow

    Post by UW Student on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:03 am

    Those are good sites I agree. The info is usually accurate and unbiased but those are also established sites same with ign, gamespot, ect. Both of those sites send guys out to San Diego yearly to go to E3 for the annual gaming connection so they are no slouch. Those sites are big now because they get a lot of viewers, myself and I'm sure you as well. But I don't think EA would send one to any random site if someone asked or a blog ya know. I guess anyone with any credibility toward journalism and gaming who could provide good feedback for their products.
    avatar
    the512kid
    Legend
    Legend

    Male Number of posts : 1272
    Age : 33
    Ea Name : XcoflvtechX
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-07-16

    Re: Supossed to get game tomorrow

    Post by the512kid on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:27 am

    UW Student wrote:Those are good sites I agree. The info is usually accurate and unbiased but those are also established sites same with ign, gamespot, ect. Both of those sites send guys out to San Diego yearly to go to E3 for the annual gaming connection so they are no slouch. Those sites are big now because they get a lot of viewers, myself and I'm sure you as well. But I don't think EA would send one to any random site if someone asked or a blog ya know. I guess anyone with any credibility toward journalism and gaming who could provide good feedback for their products.
    I was never talking about just random sites.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Supossed to get game tomorrow

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:23 pm