NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

2 posters

Online Dynasty Error

Tr0jaN™
    Tr0jaN™
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 3485
    Ea Name : WesLileViruS
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PS3
    Dynasty Points :
    Online Dynasty Error Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Online Dynasty Error Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-29

Online Dynasty Error Empty Online Dynasty Error

Post by Tr0jaN™ Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:05 am

I don't know if any of you will be able to help, but I hope someone has some idea. Anyways, I'm part of an online dynasty that seems to do fine when advancing from week to week and uploading data and things like that, however when the dynasty gets to the players leaving section, I go in and convince my players that are trying to go pro early to stay without a problem uploading that. Where the problem lies is when I try to save players from transferring to other schools. If I successfully do so and try to upload that, it immediately says upload error and that dynasty servers aren't available. I sat there for nearly 30 minutes continuously trying to upload what I had done, but it never worked. I tried several things, including letting the commish of the dynasty attempt to do it for me, but nothing worked. I'm not the only member of the dynasty that had this problem. It seems that most of the other members, if not all, seemed to have the same issue. Anyone else here had this problem, or possibly know how to deal with it?
    gatorchomp123
    gatorchomp123
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 2855
    Ea Name : BADGER_D_WITNESS OR IzPIST0LzI
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    Online Dynasty Error Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Online Dynasty Error Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Online Dynasty Error Empty Re: Online Dynasty Error

Post by gatorchomp123 Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:02 pm

i had this problem also....i dunno what the error is...I wonder if it does that cause so many ppl are using the dynasty servers...all i can advise is that you try it when the servers ain't that busy if that doesn't work then maybe we should ask EA what to do....
    Tr0jaN™
    Tr0jaN™
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 3485
    Ea Name : WesLileViruS
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PS3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by Tr0jaN™ Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:12 am

I looked on the EA forums, and there were many posts over many threads concerning this matter. EA has yet to respond to anything pertaining to that issue on there.
    gatorchomp123
    gatorchomp123
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 2855
    Ea Name : BADGER_D_WITNESS OR IzPIST0LzI
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by gatorchomp123 Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:14 pm

wow then i have no clue on what to do then....Maybe we can just hope they fix the matter....Cause i really want to finish my dynasty and thats the main reason i couldnt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 am