NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

New member, thanks to lbiddy23

IRISHFBFAN1
    IRISHFBFAN1
    Rookie
    Rookie

Number of posts : 22
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : 360
    Dynasty Points :
    New member, thanks to lbiddy23 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New member, thanks to lbiddy23 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-07

New member, thanks to lbiddy23 Empty New member, thanks to lbiddy23

Post by IRISHFBFAN1 Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:49 am

Whats up everyone, thanks to lbiddy23, I have come from the MADDEN LAB to join your NCAA forum. I am a Football coach with 20 yrs of high school and college fb coaching experience. Yes, I am 48, and addicted to madden and ncaa! I have been spending most of my time with MADDEN. I work for RIDDELL now, the helmet of the NFL. I am a sales rep ho travels to the high schools and colleges in my area selling the NUMBER 1 helmet on the market, THE "REVOLUTION"
    I miss coaching and madden and ncaa brings back something that I do not go a single day without thinking about, and that is football from a strategy stand point, I love it !
    Yes, this game is very realistic, and so are the playbooks, or I would not be wasting my time. I hope to enjoy my stay here learning from some of you younger guys. Hopefully I can give you guys some insights as well. Looking forward to talking football with all of you. AND THANKS lbiddy23 for helping me find this forum!

irish

New member, thanks to lbiddy23 Notre-dame-football

New member, thanks to lbiddy23 Empty Re: New member, thanks to lbiddy23

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:14 pm

wassup i see your on 360, add me on live if you have ncaa we can play sometime my gamertag is

aDi21cArDs1

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:54 pm