NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

4 posters

Cmon Bums...What Headset to get...

Cmon Bums...What Headset to get... Empty Cmon Bums...What Headset to get...

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Im About to go to the mall here in 2 hours.

Whats A Good Headset to get for ps3?
    BuNcH219
    BuNcH219
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 1464
    Ea Name : BuNcH219
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    Cmon Bums...What Headset to get... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Cmon Bums...What Headset to get... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

Cmon Bums...What Headset to get... Empty Re: Cmon Bums...What Headset to get...

Post by BuNcH219 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:44 am

just grab a motorola bluetooth. those work fine.
    Zimm
    Zimm
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 3518
    Ea Name : ShamokinU
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3/Wii
    Dynasty Points :
    Cmon Bums...What Headset to get... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Cmon Bums...What Headset to get... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by Zimm Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:40 am

The official ps3 headset its a lil black bluetooth it works great!
    the512kid
    the512kid
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 1272
    Ea Name : XcoflvtechX
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by the512kid Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:44 am

I have a hard time hearing people on the bluetooth ones. And my ps3 will not pick it up for some reason when i scan for it.
    Zimm
    Zimm
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 3518
    Ea Name : ShamokinU
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3/Wii
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by Zimm Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:50 pm

I had a bluetooth before and it sucked but this one is great i can hear everyone clear and the headset usually has to be fully charged before setting up and i admit the one i have was a bit of a pain to setup but i know what i did wrong now but its worth the 40 bucks.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:51 pm

(F***). too late now there was a madcats one blue tooth for 40 @ BB.

ill just use the one that i had on ps2. dusty motorola nfl coach headset
    GOODLANDMAN
    GOODLANDMAN
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 811
    Ea Name : IINO FLY ZONEII
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : XBOX 360
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2009-01-15

Post by GOODLANDMAN Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Get Logictech, the one that goes over both ears, you can find it in Electronics over by the computers....you will love it, you can hear everything, the one that has one ear peice you can hear somewhat and everyone else talking, trust me boy, i work at Wal-mart...i know...not only that i have it myself...

And if you dont want to hear them out your earphones go to settings-accessories-and change it to default output....(meaning you can talk through your mic but hear them through your T.V

i use this is call of duty, cause some people are just rude...but the Logictech one...

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:45 pm

amn I need to figure out how I can connect to u n zimm n jamaal

I plyed 512today, he got me 21-12 but it was closer then the score in bout two weeks I'll b beasting on ps3

he was up 14-0 then I had a user pick 6 he blocked the fg

kicked a onside recovered it hit a screen for 6 14-12 carr drops the ball wenn I went for two.

then he cashed in 21-12 n with 59 secs I kicked a 61yd tv barely midst but if I would of hit another try for onside

but gg I want my rematch tommorow!
    GOODLANDMAN
    GOODLANDMAN
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by GOODLANDMAN Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:47 pm

im ready when you are...just let me know when...

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:54 pm

(F***) I'll b online tommorow from 9-2
    GOODLANDMAN
    GOODLANDMAN
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by GOODLANDMAN Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:57 pm

why do you have a time limit on the game...a adi is this game yours or someone elses....just wondering...or you got school work what is it....

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:07 pm

my ps3 my game. I gotta go work erryday from 5 to 9 so I play morning to round 230 ish or 3
    And on the weekends there's always something to do man

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content