NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

4 posters

the names im sticking with.....GEEZZ...LOL

GOODLANDMAN
    GOODLANDMAN
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 811
    Ea Name : IINO FLY ZONEII
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : XBOX 360
    Dynasty Points :
    the names im sticking with.....GEEZZ...LOL Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100the names im sticking with.....GEEZZ...LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-15

the names im sticking with.....GEEZZ...LOL Empty the names im sticking with.....GEEZZ...LOL

Post by GOODLANDMAN Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:46 pm

I-MURK24-7.....call of duty world at war
    WUTCHA-MA-CALLIT.....CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR
    vIvIIGIIvIv...Ncaa 09-forever....

this is it for me....im serious this time...i got the hang of it now..i will be in top 5 next year....if i sent you requested on any other name erase it and just add one of these or either all ....it makes me no nevermind...

afro seriously this is it...

the names im sticking with.....GEEZZ...LOL Empty Re: the names im sticking with.....GEEZZ...LOL

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:58 pm

false statement haha jus messing wit u
    Tr0jaN™
    Tr0jaN™
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 3485
    Ea Name : WesLileViruS
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PS3
    Dynasty Points :
    the names im sticking with.....GEEZZ...LOL Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100the names im sticking with.....GEEZZ...LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-29

the names im sticking with.....GEEZZ...LOL Empty Re: the names im sticking with.....GEEZZ...LOL

Post by Tr0jaN™ Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:26 pm

I'll believe this when I see it.
    gatorchomp123
    gatorchomp123
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 2855
    Ea Name : BADGER_D_WITNESS OR IzPIST0LzI
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by gatorchomp123 Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:50 pm

damn yall quit clownin my boy bout his names...i know some Others got just as much as he does....i got 3 also....whats wrong wit having different personas???? thats all i need to know
    BuNcH219
    BuNcH219
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 1464
    Ea Name : BuNcH219
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post by BuNcH219 Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:27 pm

nothing as long as u being legit wit em. i only have one but who gives a (F***) if goodland wants to roll wit some extra names. probably cause ya'll won't quit fucking wit the man. do the damn thing goodland. i still fux wit ya.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:59 pm

yea goodland! make more names LOL

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:04 pm

YEAH YEAH DO IT!! i make a lot of names too!! syke... lol and gatorchomp... dont be comin in here actin all bad n shit!! yea you got 3 names.. only cuz u cant get a winning record goin.. LOL jk wit ya
    GOODLANDMAN
    GOODLANDMAN
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by GOODLANDMAN Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:16 pm

Be real with yourselves, ok if yaw play a shooting game online and football game online, and your name was " TebowPassAlotz" then you play ur shooting game, do you want ppl calling your football persona...cmon its common sense. & its my game and my names, who cares, its a video game.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:38 pm

LOL haha wetdream with the knockout on gator LOL u can't get a winning record

Idc how many names u got bra u can create how many u want we just messing Witt u

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:40 pm

for real
    GOODLANDMAN
    GOODLANDMAN
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by GOODLANDMAN Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:45 pm

I KNOW YOU ARE...cmon now i do have a sense of humor too...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:55 am