NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

2 posters

Ea dynasty....STARTS A DYNASTY....A REAL ONE

GOODLANDMAN
    GOODLANDMAN
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 811
    Ea Name : IINO FLY ZONEII
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : XBOX 360
    Dynasty Points :
    Ea dynasty....STARTS A DYNASTY....A REAL ONE Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Ea dynasty....STARTS A DYNASTY....A REAL ONE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-15

Ea dynasty....STARTS A DYNASTY....A REAL ONE Empty Ea dynasty....STARTS A DYNASTY....A REAL ONE

Post by GOODLANDMAN Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:41 pm

We are on here everyday and everyone knows eachother we should start a dynasty, serious one where we dont play cpu and this is how we can run our tourneys..(something like it) the best will play in the big game, cmon fellas lets do this seriously..

1.pick team
    2.ea name
    3.cell # (if you feel comfortable)
    4.what time is good for you

5. SHOULD WE SIM THROUGH WEEK DAILY OR EVERY OTHER DAY....

1. UGA
    2. vIvIIGIIvIv
    3. 614-843-0603
    4. any time

Who would like to host the dynasty...to be honest i would like for Zimm to if he is interested and this would bring more to site also... cheers afro

just curious: if we do this we have to change schedules...just so we can play eachother in the year...u know the non-conference ones....and lets do SEC & Big 12 or we can vote on it.....help me out fellas''
    GOODLANDMAN
    GOODLANDMAN
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :
    Ea dynasty....STARTS A DYNASTY....A REAL ONE Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Ea dynasty....STARTS A DYNASTY....A REAL ONE Right_bar_bleue

Ea dynasty....STARTS A DYNASTY....A REAL ONE Empty Re: Ea dynasty....STARTS A DYNASTY....A REAL ONE

Post by GOODLANDMAN Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:29 pm

WHOSE DOWN...
    Zimm
    Zimm
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 3518
    Ea Name : ShamokinU
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3/Wii
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-29

Ea dynasty....STARTS A DYNASTY....A REAL ONE Empty Re: Ea dynasty....STARTS A DYNASTY....A REAL ONE

Post by Zimm Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:52 pm

1.Im making a new account ill update then
    2. USC
    3. most days im good to go.

And ill update the rosters to where they should be but it will take me few days to do so.
    GOODLANDMAN
    GOODLANDMAN
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by GOODLANDMAN Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:09 pm

GOT YOU....

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:24 pm

i can play erryday from 10-2 or so maybe earlier after that prolly not and i cant play on weekends well i can but im always doing shit, and if theres other shit to do = other shit > ncaa

but give me louisville. if yall need me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:57 pm