NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

3 posters

What is the best offense to use for a good rushing attack?

RaiderXCChamp
    RaiderXCChamp
    Rookie
    Rookie

Male Number of posts : 22
    Ea Name : RaiderXCChamp
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PS3
    Dynasty Points :
    What is the best offense to use for a good rushing attack? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What is the best offense to use for a good rushing attack? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-29

What is the best offense to use for a good rushing attack? Empty What is the best offense to use for a good rushing attack?

Post by RaiderXCChamp Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:36 pm

Right now I am in my second yr as Michigan and my rushing has improved but not anywhere near where I want it to be. I like to pound the ball so should I switch to a more balanced offense or am I better off using the spread? Against the cpu I can run fine with a spread but some of the people on my dyn shuts my rushing game down and then I'm screwed cause I have no passing game at all. Also, while im at it, what are some of the best defensive plays to stop slants and post plays? I am getting sick of getting beat across the middle.

Thanks in advance,
    Lance
    xwhiteonrice
    xwhiteonrice
    All American
    All American

Male Number of posts : 308
    Ea Name : XwHiTeOnRiCe
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps2
    Dynasty Points :
    What is the best offense to use for a good rushing attack? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What is the best offense to use for a good rushing attack? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-15

What is the best offense to use for a good rushing attack? Empty Re: What is the best offense to use for a good rushing attack?

Post by xwhiteonrice Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:25 pm

West Virginia.......

What is the best offense to use for a good rushing attack? Empty Re: What is the best offense to use for a good rushing attack?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:48 pm

try run balanced boss
    Zimm
    Zimm
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 3518
    Ea Name : ShamokinU
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3/Wii
    Dynasty Points :
    What is the best offense to use for a good rushing attack? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What is the best offense to use for a good rushing attack? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by Zimm Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:37 am

I would use the spread if i were you i think passing is a lot easier then running.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:19 pm