NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

what feature would you like in 2010?

GOODLANDMAN
    GOODLANDMAN
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 811
    Ea Name : IINO FLY ZONEII
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : XBOX 360
    Dynasty Points :
    what feature would you like in 2010? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100what feature would you like in 2010? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-15

what feature would you like in 2010? Empty what feature would you like in 2010?

Post by GOODLANDMAN Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:39 am

personally i would like co-op online....just because i know this certain person that plays defense real good and my offense is descent, we will dominate...but yea CO-OP will be nice... cheers (oh and bring back clubs lol) cheers

what feature would you like in 2010? Empty Re: what feature would you like in 2010?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:30 pm

lol @ co op. never gonna happen. both fuckers try to use the safety. get off the safety no u get off no u get off. haha then your teamate glitches you and DCs you from the game lol

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:33 am