NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

+3
Cold Tea
zzzhadow
pookie2004
7 posters

Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you.

pookie2004
    pookie2004
    All American
    All American

Male Number of posts : 415
    Ea Name : BUCKSRULE2010
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-30

Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you. Empty Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you.

Post by pookie2004 Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:47 pm

i had this happen 1 time . lol! beating a guy by 4 tds the computer plays the 2nd half and wins.the computer got back 2 back onsides then throw bombs 4 tds.of course when i was on offense it was holdings,fumbles and dropped passes.
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 3830
    Ea Name : judged_by_riva/Zzhadow
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you. Empty Re: Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you.

Post by zzzhadow Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:57 pm

Never been winning big and lost, but it's been close and the other guy got booted for some reason and I ended up losing on fluke shit. But I can see it happening.
    Cold Tea
    All American
    All American

Male Number of posts : 319
    Ea Name : Cold Tea
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps2
    Dynasty Points :
    Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-29

Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you. Empty Re: Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you.

Post by Cold Tea Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:29 pm

Never been beat by computer after someone quit.. i just run the clock unless i'm close i'll get a few tds a head then run
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 3830
    Ea Name : judged_by_riva/Zzhadow
    Dynasty Points :

Post by zzzhadow Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:08 pm

It's happened to me twice....once the guy quit in a close game I just tied it up and the cpu run the KO to FG range and kicked the winning FG. The second time same type of situation...I was up by 2 points and the cpu got a couple bs passes to get in FG range and kicked the FG to win.
    IRISH
    IRISH
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 3880
    Ea Name : MHunter35
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : 360
    Dynasty Points :
    Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you. Right_bar_bleue

Post by IRISH Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:45 pm

its happened b4 to me also...i have also been down by 21 and the guy lost connect and it was a struggle to come back and win
    STEELERzPHREAK
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

Male Number of posts : 168
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by STEELERzPHREAK Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:07 pm

never have i lost to a computer...i refuse haha
    Nonz87
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Male Number of posts : 55
    Ea Name : Nonzea
    Dynasty Points :
    Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-18

Post by Nonz87 Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:51 pm

never been beat by the cpu, but i have had the other guy leave and i continue to play and beat the cpu, but it gives me a loss and a cheat...

why is this?
    BEA5T
    BEA5T
    NCAA Staff
    NCAA Staff

Male Number of posts : 583
    Ea Name : IvxBEA5TxvI
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps2/360
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by BEA5T Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:08 am

lol! Ive never LOST To The CPu!!!

THEY GOT CLOSE TO BEATIN ME ONCE!!
    IRISH
    IRISH
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 3880
    Ea Name : MHunter35
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : 360
    Dynasty Points :
    Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Have you ever been winning big and the guy quits and the computer beats you. Right_bar_bleue

Post by IRISH Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:25 am

ya thats happened to me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:01 pm