NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

+5
Xv-TEXAS_BOI-vX
fsudude26
sK1LLzk1LLz[NASTY]
Zimm
CRIMSONTIDE07
9 posters

what do u guys think about the demo?

CRIMSONTIDE07
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Number of posts : 70
    Dynasty Points :
    what do u guys think about the demo? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100what do u guys think about the demo? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-09

what do u guys think about the demo? Empty what do u guys think about the demo?

Post by CRIMSONTIDE07 Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:30 am

I think its great much, much better than last years ps3 version...i need to work on my D tho
    Zimm
    Zimm
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 3518
    Ea Name : ShamokinU
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3/Wii
    Dynasty Points :
    what do u guys think about the demo? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100what do u guys think about the demo? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-29

what do u guys think about the demo? Empty Re: what do u guys think about the demo?

Post by Zimm Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:49 pm

Yeah its great but i am struggling a bit on offense my defense is good. Any tips!?!?
    sK1LLzk1LLz[NASTY]
    sK1LLzk1LLz[NASTY]
    All American
    All American

Male Number of posts : 445
    Ea Name : Gilyard1Heisman
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PS3
    Dynasty Points :
    what do u guys think about the demo? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100what do u guys think about the demo? Right_bar_bleue

what do u guys think about the demo? Empty Re: what do u guys think about the demo?

Post by sK1LLzk1LLz[NASTY] Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:01 pm

its easier to run on the final build i heard
    fsudude26
    Rookie
    Rookie

Number of posts : 1
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Post by fsudude26 Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:18 pm

its kinda hard on D so far... offense is easy... running the ball is pretty easy and passing is easy if u can user catch even decent... games pretty good though
    CRIMSONTIDE07
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Dynasty Points :

Post by CRIMSONTIDE07 Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:12 pm

Zimm wrote:Yeah its great but i am struggling a bit on offense my defense is good. Any tips!?!?

try some screens... works really well the blockers finally block the man that has the best chance of making the tackle instead of like they blocked in the past years versions and let 1 guy go to block a guy 10 yards away from the ball carrier....user catching was hard for me at first but i got the hang of it after a few games but mostly ive been working on the passing game....but from what i saw out of the running game it looks pretty good i like the blocking on this years version....what kinda of D you run? i like to run a cover 2 man out of the nickel package as my base but the problem with that is a faster slot reciever gets match with a LB
    Xv-TEXAS_BOI-vX
    Xv-TEXAS_BOI-vX
    NCAA Staff
    NCAA Staff

Male Number of posts : 491
    Ea Name : LiveFromDa409
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PS3
    Dynasty Points :
    what do u guys think about the demo? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100what do u guys think about the demo? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Post by Xv-TEXAS_BOI-vX Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:15 pm

I think its the best i like the control of the players
    Zimm
    Zimm
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by Zimm Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:11 pm

I have tried the screens and im doing alot better now passing running doesn't seem to be easy to me but defense i have been pretty much just running man cover 2 and i've been able to shut out the other team for 3 str8 games so im improving.
    IRISH
    IRISH
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 3880
    Ea Name : MHunter35
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : 360
    Dynasty Points :

Post by IRISH Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:17 pm

only if there was a demo for ps2 lol...actually the demo should be 08 cuz itll b the same thing

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:56 pm

its shit foreal i cant fucken stand playing with the gay ohio st university boeckman is dudu and there wr's are mad trash the easy part is running the ball

but oh well im not preordering it ill just cop it when it comes out

LOUISVILLE ALL DA WAYYY BOYYYYYYYY
    lol i started a new xbox live acc to get ready for 08 get a lil head start IM 9-0 right now lol avg opp lvl 6
    Zimm
    Zimm
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by Zimm Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:37 pm

Has anyone been able to jump catch or Jump Swat?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:25 pm

dude u cant even see the damn players lol when u throw the ball and if u precision pass high its a catch all day

plus the cpu rolls out of the pocket now too which i couldnt belive it
    CRIMSONTIDE07
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Dynasty Points :

Post by CRIMSONTIDE07 Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:20 am

Zimm wrote:Has anyone been able to jump catch or Jump Swat?

i can jump catch a few times but on D it seems harder
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 3830
    Ea Name : judged_by_riva/Zzhadow
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    what do u guys think about the demo? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what do u guys think about the demo? Right_bar_bleue

Post by zzzhadow Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:47 am

Can't you guys whisper or something? I don't think I like you guys anymore. I've been anticipating the new game on PS2 for a while now and you doofs are going on and on about how you get to play the demo and rubbing it in us poor ass folks faces....

@&^% You!!!!!!!

JK.

Wait...not JK.
    Zimm
    Zimm
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by Zimm Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:33 pm

Haha Sorry Rivan but the demo is soooooo good!! Very Happy
    IRISH
    IRISH
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 3880
    Ea Name : MHunter35
    Dynasty Points :

Post by IRISH Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:45 pm

at least you guys get to play at all..all this hype and i dont even get to play 09
    ncsuftw
    Rookie
    Rookie

Male Number of posts : 5
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Post by ncsuftw Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:13 pm

Demo looks pretty good and a lot of improvements were made between the demo and final build. Didn't notice any issues with lack of pass pressure that the guys mentioned during the community days. Nano-blitzes still work against the CPU AI a little too well. Pass completions seemed a little high especially against an overrated defense but it is on varsity level. Lead blocking seems to have been toned down a little. Presentation is a lot better and seeing the cheerleaders and interactions with mascots are a great addition but I'd still like to see a pregame/halftime show.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:24 pm

im dumpen my 360 gettin rid of it 275 anyone want it comes with errything 08 and pgr 3
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 3830
    Ea Name : judged_by_riva/Zzhadow
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    what do u guys think about the demo? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what do u guys think about the demo? Right_bar_bleue

Post by zzzhadow Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:22 am

Zimm....................u suck Evil or Very Mad
    lbiddy23
    lbiddy23
    Heisman
    Heisman

Male Number of posts : 512
    Ea Name : Lbiddy
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Post by lbiddy23 Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:12 pm

Im loving the demo...game runs alot smoother than last year.....offense for me is pretty easy to pass especially if you can user catch...need a little work on my D..but ya they definetly fixed alot of things
    Zimm
    Zimm
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by Zimm Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:26 pm

Yeah defense is tough im havin trouble gettin to the QB i've tried alot of different things and i only get one or maybe two sacks.
    lbiddy23
    lbiddy23
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by lbiddy23 Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:02 am

ya im shutting the computer out now but when i play against someone its just easy in general for them to move the rock...but that could also be cause its only on varsity haha
    Zimm
    Zimm
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by Zimm Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:05 am

Yeah it could be i will find those dominate defensive plays online though and add me if you want my online name is shamokinu.
    lbiddy23
    lbiddy23
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by lbiddy23 Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:07 am

yea im not worried about it right now....alright no doubt...ima send you a request in a minute when my brother is done killing cats in metal gear online haha...im lbiddy
    Zimm
    Zimm
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by Zimm Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:36 am

Ok ill be in a few as well you should pick up battlefield bad company online its the best game i've played!
    lbiddy23
    lbiddy23
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by lbiddy23 Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:42 am

Is it really..i might have to pick that up..were bout to download the demo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:20 am