NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

3 posters

Ps3 version as opposed to Ps2 version.

DinkTheGreat
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Male Number of posts : 63
    Ea Name : MisterDink
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps2
    Dynasty Points :
    Ps3 version as opposed to Ps2 version. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Ps3 version as opposed to Ps2 version. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-05

Ps3 version as opposed to Ps2 version. Empty Ps3 version as opposed to Ps2 version.

Post by DinkTheGreat Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:16 pm

I have played both versions. It seems as though on the ps3 version that there isnt as much emphasis on user controls since it seems harder to jump catch and/or swat which in my opinion is pretty stupid. There is no precision passing either on ps3. Ps2 seems like to me that you still have to be a good user controller to actually be good at the game, whereas on ps3 anyone can be goodsince there is not a huge focus on being a good user. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Ps3 version as opposed to Ps2 version. Empty Re: Ps3 version as opposed to Ps2 version.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:56 pm

okay ppl are going to waist there time playing this year game when it is the last year its going to be on ps2 damn its the new generation...its time to upgrade ..buts thats just my opinion....

Ps3 version as opposed to Ps2 version. Empty Re: Ps3 version as opposed to Ps2 version.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:05 pm

goodland is it just exactly like last yrs?
    if its the same fuck it im not getting it then
    IRISH
    IRISH
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 3880
    Ea Name : MHunter35
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : 360
    Dynasty Points :
    Ps3 version as opposed to Ps2 version. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Ps3 version as opposed to Ps2 version. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Post by IRISH Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:11 pm

some people cant afford a 400 dollar game system
    DinkTheGreat
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Male Number of posts : 63
    Ea Name : MisterDink
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps2
    Dynasty Points :
    Ps3 version as opposed to Ps2 version. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Ps3 version as opposed to Ps2 version. Right_bar_bleue

Post by DinkTheGreat Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:06 pm

its pretty much the same on ps3 also as last year.
    I OU a Beatn
    I OU a Beatn
    Rookie
    Rookie

Male Number of posts : 24
    Ea Name : I_OU_a-Beatn
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PS3
    Dynasty Points :
    Ps3 version as opposed to Ps2 version. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ps3 version as opposed to Ps2 version. Right_bar_bleue

Post by I OU a Beatn Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:50 pm

DinkTheGreat wrote:its pretty much the same on ps3 also as last year.

Good God no. The game is so much better than it was last year on PS3 that it's not funny. A lot more user control, more open offense, no lag online, better graphics, 60FPS(was 30 last year). I could go on and on forever. '09 got a drastic overhaul after '08, and it's a LOT better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:39 am