NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

5 posters

Louisville Basketball ... And Others

Louisville Basketball ... And Others Empty Louisville Basketball ... And Others

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:20 pm

Wow We Are Totally Great This Season, NCAA Champions Were Deep At Every Position plus we have 1 of the nations top defenses if not the top.

Whos Your Team And How You Think They Will Do?
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 3830
    Ea Name : judged_by_riva/Zzhadow
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    Louisville Basketball ... And Others Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Louisville Basketball ... And Others Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Louisville Basketball ... And Others Empty Re: Louisville Basketball ... And Others

Post by zzzhadow Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:39 am

I don't like basketball.

Louisville Basketball ... And Others Empty Re: Louisville Basketball ... And Others

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:56 am

damn I'm more of a bball guy our bball has always been good our football had 1 good yr we were decent every other yr . this yr were mad shit
    the512kid
    the512kid
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 1272
    Ea Name : XcoflvtechX
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    Louisville Basketball ... And Others Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Louisville Basketball ... And Others Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by the512kid Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:14 am

i wouldn't be talking about Louisville football either anymore if i were you Smile

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:44 am

thats my team yo
    cards 4 lyfe
    Grizman_85
    Grizman_85
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

Male Number of posts : 172
    Ea Name : Grizman_85
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    Louisville Basketball ... And Others Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Louisville Basketball ... And Others Right_bar_bleue

Post by Grizman_85 Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:01 pm

U of L basketball team hasn't been real impressive either. i think they have been a dissapointment the last couple seasons...not bad, but they were suppose to be better.
    BaltimoreBoyFoLife
    Rookie
    Rookie

Male Number of posts : 25
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : 360
    Dynasty Points :
    Louisville Basketball ... And Others Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Louisville Basketball ... And Others Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-30

Post by BaltimoreBoyFoLife Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:15 pm

I'm a Terps fan for life and I love my Maryland Terrapins and I hate the Heels, the Blue Devils, the Tigers, and the Canes.

If you're not a Maryland ACC fan, you're the WRONG ACC fan!

GO TERPS!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:42 pm

lol louisville will be the hottest team in the nation come march time just watch
    the512kid
    the512kid
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 1272
    Ea Name : XcoflvtechX
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    Louisville Basketball ... And Others Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Louisville Basketball ... And Others Right_bar_bleue

Post by the512kid Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:48 pm

how about rutgers football? lol
    Zimm
    Zimm
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 3518
    Ea Name : ShamokinU
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3/Wii
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by Zimm Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:39 pm

BC!! They just took down UNC and they are going to have a great year with prolly the best PG in the ACC. T.Rice remember that name

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Zimm wrote:BC!! They just took down UNC and they are going to have a great year with prolly the best PG in the ACC. T.Rice remember that name

Harvard Anyone?

(F***) You 512 Thats Why Texas BBall Got Beat By ND and We Smacked ND by 14
    Zimm
    Zimm
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 3518
    Ea Name : ShamokinU
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3/Wii
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by Zimm Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:01 pm

Didn't ND just spank LU?

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:04 pm

its UL zimmerman, yes they did ND had one of those gmes where everything went in... oh well

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:44 pm