NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

4 posters

Average Team Dynasty (I would love to see someone host this)

djcali1914
    djcali1914
    All American
    All American

Number of posts : 296
    Ea Name : djcali1914
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : djcali1914
    Dynasty Points :
    Average Team Dynasty (I would love to see someone host this) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Average Team Dynasty (I would love to see someone host this) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-28

Average Team Dynasty (I would love to see someone host this) Empty Average Team Dynasty (I would love to see someone host this)

Post by djcali1914 Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:05 am

If someone hosts a dynasty like this I want ARKANSAS. Thx
    TheBurntOne
    TheBurntOne
    All American
    All American

Number of posts : 309
    Ea Name : TheBurntOne
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    Average Team Dynasty (I would love to see someone host this) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Average Team Dynasty (I would love to see someone host this) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-09

Average Team Dynasty (I would love to see someone host this) Empty Re: Average Team Dynasty (I would love to see someone host this)

Post by TheBurntOne Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:03 am

i was thinking bout maqybe putting together a all big east, c-usa, wac, mac, or sun belt dynasty but with all that we having going on i think ill wait dont want to go over board with the dynasties and start having them slack
    ohgeez
    ohgeez
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 2592
    Ea Name : ViTrUvIaNManXIV_
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2009-07-30

Average Team Dynasty (I would love to see someone host this) Empty Re: Average Team Dynasty (I would love to see someone host this)

Post by ohgeez Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:24 am

agreed, the four dynastys going rite now are great and bout all i can handle
    baylorthegreat1
    baylorthegreat1
    Rookie
    Rookie

Male Number of posts : 4
    Ea Name : baylorthegreat1
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2009-10-21

Post by baylorthegreat1 Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:09 am

Team: Howard University Bison

User: Baylorthegreat1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:31 am