NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

+4
IRISH
LetsgoECU252
Fight'n Hokie
xGRIDIRONxGURUx
8 posters

may not be @ Central High School after all...

xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 2765
    Ea Name : xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PS3
    Dynasty Points :
    may not be @ Central High School after all... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100may not be @ Central High School after all... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-28

may not be @ Central High School after all... Empty may not be @ Central High School after all...

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:37 pm

was in a 5 hour interview today at another school... where even though i dont have my teaching certification... i am lead candidate for HC and if not HC... definitely an OC for sure for a year or 2 then HC...

cant tell the name of the school yet b/c the public doesnt even know that the HC has been fired yet...

this school is slightly smaller... but has a better tradition... and is in a smaller town much smaller... so its a football town... where everyone shuts down businesses for the games... or... well... USED TO... now its time to rebuild the program... and im hoping im the guy... and if not THE guy... the OC guy lol...

"E"

Last edited by xGRIDIRONxGURUx on Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

may not be @ Central High School after all... Empty Re: may not be @ Central High School after all...

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Lol sweet guru, so how u gonna teach your boys? U gonna be like everyone cop a ps3 and ncaa 11 learn all the plays in the nevada playbook bitches hahahah
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Male Number of posts : 613
    Ea Name : FIGHTNHOKIE
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : FIGHTNHOKIE
    Dynasty Points :
    may not be @ Central High School after all... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100may not be @ Central High School after all... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-10

may not be @ Central High School after all... Empty Re: may not be @ Central High School after all...

Post by Fight'n Hokie Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:20 pm

HA! Since when did Central change their name to Ventral!? LOL
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :
    may not be @ Central High School after all... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100may not be @ Central High School after all... Right_bar_bleue

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:37 am

yeah yeah... ventral = central... what happens when you get on the site from your smart phone... and type on touch screen with big hands...

anyways... im on cloud 9 at the opportunity i may have...

"E"
    LetsgoECU252
    LetsgoECU252
    Heisman
    Heisman

Male Number of posts : 529
    Ea Name : LetsgoECU252
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    may not be @ Central High School after all... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100may not be @ Central High School after all... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by LetsgoECU252 Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:42 am

ditch that job and come to greenville, our coach was fired a week ago and we need someone to fill the vacancy! lol
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:55 am

xGRIDIRONxGURUx wrote:yeah yeah... ventral = central... what happens when you get on the site from your smart phone... and type on touch screen with big hands...

anyways... im on cloud 9 at the opportunity i may have...

"E"

There will be a lot of jobs open this year Guru. South, East, and Central along with other HC jobs. There will be assiants needed as well.

You said a small school...is it in VA? I dont think it is most likely TN...
    IRISH
    IRISH
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 3880
    Ea Name : MHunter35
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : 360
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Post by IRISH Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:16 am

good luck
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:08 am

yeah its in VA... i still have my ears open to Krantz at Central... but since we own a business in the area of this other school... it makes sense to us...

"E"
    gatorchomp123
    gatorchomp123
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 2855
    Ea Name : BADGER_D_WITNESS OR IzPIST0LzI
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by gatorchomp123 Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:53 am

Good Luck Guru...i hope you get the Job man.....
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:59 pm

xGRIDIRONxGURUx wrote:yeah its in VA... i still have my ears open to Krantz at Central... but since we own a business in the area of this other school... it makes sense to us...

"E"

I know dont know of any schools where football is king in a small town in VA locally that a HC will be fired. Must not be HIGH Caliber team.....or a team with a winning tradition. I know most of the coaches in the area with or in winning programs and they are not going anywhere, well at least they won't be fired! LOL

All coaches in the Clinch Mountain are ok with maybe exception to Lee High.

I dont think you would go to a school in the Cumberland District.

Black Diamond...dont see you driving over in there! LOL

hmmmmm
    LetsgoECU252
    LetsgoECU252
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by LetsgoECU252 Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:34 pm

GURU TO CONLEY! i can see it now Exclamation
    LetsgoECU252
    LetsgoECU252
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by LetsgoECU252 Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:35 pm

yo hokie want me to throw ur name around the rumor mill at my school?!?! lolol
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:23 pm

i will be moving... and i didnt say football IS king there... but that it USED to be... ive always wanted the rebuilding job...

and it is @ LHS... i talked to the AD last tuesday... and the HC was asked to resign last thursday... i went in yesterday and had a long meeting with principal and AD...

dont put anything on your forum yet... b/c its not been released to the public yet... i know that its quite a task... but no different than central... and if i can partner up and get the bus allowance form the school board to provide bus to the kids that want to play sports then we can pull from all the county instead of the little strip right near the school... as you know the potential for number of kids is huge but the transportation is a drawback...

but at least wait until they make it official they are hiring before you put anything for those that follow on your forum...

by the way... they fell in love with my pistol offense... head over heels... and if i do take the HC job.. im going to need to get some notes ideas from you on some defensive strategies for the football in that area...

"E"

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:40 pm

LetsgoECU252 wrote:GURU TO CONLEY! i can see it now Exclamation

trust me you dont want that, i could see guru picking on your ass all day everyday...joe mansack suspended from school for being a arm chair scrub now GTFO lololololololol
    ohgeez
    ohgeez
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 2592
    Ea Name : ViTrUvIaNManXIV_
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2009-07-30

Post by ohgeez Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:44 pm

good luck guru..... if you need a defensive coordinator.... give me a call, you got my number!!! Very Happy

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:51 pm

if u need a mascot holla at zz lol

if u need someone to shit talk the other team u know who da mna is
    starshaw
    starshaw
    All American
    All American

Male Number of posts : 449
    Ea Name : starshaw & starshaw_
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2009-08-04

Post by starshaw Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:05 pm

small town football is king all over oklahoma even tiny schools that play 8man football pack the house there just as ethusatic about there football as the 6A and 5A schools but theres nothing like small town oklahoma football they take a little bit more pride in there team as the larger schools do

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:12 pm

shaw where my picture at sonnnn lol
    starshaw
    starshaw
    All American
    All American

Dynasty Points :

Post by starshaw Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:33 pm

im gettin it hoe

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:38 pm

thats what u said like 5 weeks ago lol
    starshaw
    starshaw
    All American
    All American

Dynasty Points :

Post by starshaw Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:44 pm

ive been having computer problems man i have to retake the pic
    LetsgoECU252
    LetsgoECU252
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by LetsgoECU252 Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:50 pm

adi i'd gladly take 1 for the team because i'm sure hes better for the job then the guy im hearing. dude the guy was the JV coach last year and in a game we were loseing by 6 CALLED THE SAME PLAY 5 TIMES IN A ROW with under 2 mins left. needless to say we lost. that game took us out of the conference title picture. i still think about what could have been in that game.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:03 pm

lol. would you call him guru or swami?
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:34 pm

xGRIDIRONxGURUx wrote:i will be moving... and i didnt say football IS king there... but that it USED to be... ive always wanted the rebuilding job...

and it is @ LHS... i talked to the AD last tuesday... and the HC was asked to resign last thursday... i went in yesterday and had a long meeting with principal and AD...

dont put anything on your forum yet... b/c its not been released to the public yet... i know that its quite a task... but no different than central... and if i can partner up and get the bus allowance form the school board to provide bus to the kids that want to play sports then we can pull from all the county instead of the little strip right near the school... as you know the potential for number of kids is huge but the transportation is a drawback...

but at least wait until they make it official they are hiring before you put anything for those that follow on your forum...

by the way... they fell in love with my pistol offense... head over heels... and if i do take the HC job.. im going to need to get some notes ideas from you on some defensive strategies for the football in that area...

"E"

We only post things on my forum that are factual as far as ADMINS go...no worries! It should be a good job! aThey've always had some big ole boys down there! And as for being a KING in the area...LHS is only 20 years old! But in their Early years they were a State Power due to all the schools coming together but the talent is there...I've always thought that! I thought about applying when it came open a year ago but it would have been too far to drive. They pay well in Lee Co. for a Head Coach! Its something like $6,500 for a year not counting weightroom supplements!!

As for notes on Defensive Strategies...I played at Gate City and they are a 40 based but will see some 50, Lebanon is a strict 50 team, VA High where I was the Defensive Co. is now a 3-3-3 team (ran a base 4-4 when I was there), and John Battle is a 40 based team.

Clintwood is a 40 team
    Powell Valley whom you play in the Battle of the Boot was a 40 team last I remember
    J.I. Burton is a 3-3-5

HA!...thats most of your scehdule right there!!! Lee also plays 2-3 teams out of Kentucky and I'm not familiar with what they run defensively

Lee's Schedule in 2009 [1-3, 2-8] was...

Regular Season
    Aug. 28 Powell Valley
    Sept. 4 @ Harlan County (KY)
    Sept. 11 Middlesboro (KY)
    Sept. 18 OPEN
    Sept. 25 @ Harlan (KY)
    Oct. 2 OPEN
    Oct. 9 @ J.J. Kelly
    Oct. 16 John Battle
    Oct. 23 @ Lebanon
    Oct. 30 @ Gate City
    Nov. 6 Virginia High
    Nov. 13 Thomas Walker

Last edited by Fight'n Hokie on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:49 pm

xGRIDIRONxGURUx wrote:i will be moving... and i didnt say football IS king there... but that it USED to be... ive always wanted the rebuilding job...

"E"

We only post things on my forum that are factual as far as ADMINS go...no worries! It should be a good job! They've always had some big ole boys down there! And as for being a KING in the area...LHS is only 20 years old! But in their Early years they were a State Power due to all the schools coming together but the talent is there...I've always thought that! I thought about applying when it came open a year ago but it would have been too far to drive. They pay well in Lee Co. for a Head Coach! Its something like $6,500 for a year not counting weightroom supplements!!

As for notes on Defensive Strategies...I played at Gate City and they are a 40 based but will see some 50, Lebanon is a strict 50 team, VA High where I was the Defensive Co. is now a 3-3-5 team (ran a base 4-4 when I was there), and John Battle is a 40 based team.

Clintwood is a 40 team
    Powell Valley whom you play in the "Battle of the Boot" was a 40 team last I remember
    J.I. Burton is a 3-3-5

HA!...thats most of your scehdule right there!!! Lee also plays 2-3 teams out of Kentucky and I'm not familiar with what they run defensively

Lee's Schedule in 2009 ... 1-3, 2-8 over all was...

Regular Season
    Aug. 28 Powell Valley
    Sept. 4 @ Harlan County (KY)
    Sept. 11 Middlesboro (KY)
    Sept. 18 OPEN
    Sept. 25 @ Harlan (KY)
    Oct. 2 OPEN
    Oct. 9 @ J.J. Kelly
    Oct. 16 John Battle
    Oct. 23 @ Lebanon
    Oct. 30 @ Gate City
    Nov. 6 Virginia High
    Nov. 13 Thomas Walker
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Sounds good... but I was referring to giving me some ideas for a defense I would run... I'm leaning towards a 3-4/3-5 type of mix... seeing as I'm probably going to face all power run teams...

"E"
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:27 pm

xGRIDIRONxGURUx wrote:Sounds good... but I was referring to giving me some ideas for a defense I would run... I'm leaning towards a 3-4/3-5 type of mix... seeing as I'm probably going to face all power run teams...

"E"

Yep, you will see all power running team for the most part with exception to VA HIGH who is in the Spread and has GREAT SPEED!

But 2 years ago Lee High went 7-3 and didn't make the playoffs and the ran a 3-3-5 which at times looked like a 5-3 with their alignment.

Personally I like the 3-3-5 but you need have to have speed in your 2 Dawg OLB's and good speed in the secondary. When I went against a Shotgun spread team locally, I went to a 3-3-5 and I had speed all over the field. We were tough to handle defensively, we just didn't have an offense to score! LOL One time our offense never crossed midfield in a game...pathetic!!

You'll have to see your talent and go from there. You may not have 2 high safeties and 2 good corners! They always seem to have decent LB's. Alot of things change based on your talent level as you know...

Tough Call!
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 3830
    Ea Name : judged_by_riva/Zzhadow
    Dynasty Points :

Post by zzzhadow Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:54 pm

At the high school level, I'd run a multiple 5-2.

We basically ran a 4-4 but it looked like a 5-2. Our DE lined up Strong (Rush), then there was the TNT, and our Weak DE was actually a linebacker who we called a Bandit. The Bandit (my responsibility as DE/OLB coach) basically lined up 3X1 (3 yards outside the last offensive guy and 1 yard off the LOS) His number one responsibility was contain. If a twins was to his side, he would split the difference. We had probably one of the better defenses in the conference my first year there and really shut down the run. We would drop back into a 4-3 as well and the Bandit turned into a Will backer stacked behind Ends.

A spread offense just meant we sent the Bandit over to split the difference on the weak side while the SS covered Strong. But we did a lot more things different when we faced a spread, which we didn't but twice a year.
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:15 am

sounds good zz...

what i had in mind was the 3-3-5 but walking it up to look like the 5-3 as you were saying hokie...

this way i could mix and match all 3 of our concepts... ill have to wait and see... if i dont get the HC for some reason... ive already been promised the OC... for sure and HC within 2 years or so... which i originally only wanted OC so i could get used to budget, uniform spending, yanno just the flow of that kind of stuff before i jumped in feet first...

ill try to get some stuff drawn up on power point... let you guys look some stuff over on defense... b/c i can break a defense down... and attack anything... its very weird for me to flip sides and think of an attack on an offense... lol i can do it... but its like trying to run backwards lol

"E"
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by zzzhadow Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:07 am

The best DCs are offensive coaches.
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:10 pm

xGRIDIRONxGURUx wrote:sounds good zz...

what i had in mind was the 3-3-5 but walking it up to look like the 5-3 as you were saying hokie...

this way i could mix and match all 3 of our concepts... ill have to wait and see... if i dont get the HC for some reason... ive already been promised the OC... for sure and HC within 2 years or so... which i originally only wanted OC so i could get used to budget, uniform spending, yanno just the flow of that kind of stuff before i jumped in feet first...

ill try to get some stuff drawn up on power point... let you guys look some stuff over on defense... b/c i can break a defense down... and attack anything... its very weird for me to flip sides and think of an attack on an offense... lol i can do it... but its like trying to run backwards lol

"E"

DUDE! I have Georgia Military's 3-3-5 Defense along with some things I have drawn up myself. What I have and what Tusculum has are exactely alike as well. Tusculum runs the 3-3-5. I went to the Big East Clinic in Gatlinburg a few weeks ago and listened to their (Tusculum) presentation on the 3-3-5 and it was exactely what I have.

I also listened to Camden Co. the State of Georgia's Large Division State Championship team. They run the Delaware Wing-T. Their head coach and I both went to the same High School.

Butch Davis was also there and Paul Johnson was suppose to be but due to snow he didnt make it.

Last edited by Fight'n Hokie on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:12 pm

zzzhadow wrote:The best DCs are offensive coaches.

Totally disagree! I've seen some great offensive minds who couldn't call a defensive game if their life depended on it! LOL
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm

hokie when we meet up for a dinner you bring your notes and ill bring my laptop... and we can share some good stuff...

im going to point you to a few power points that i was given to a 335 setup... hokie let me know if its like what you have... and zz comment as well...

im going to move this thread to the coach's corner...

"E"
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:28 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f87853dca22282345a3d773badf21430220c7a3511759df238538f5672f1b9df

there should be 3 different power points that you can download... the coach that built these did a great job... very very detailed... i was referred to these by one of my buddies who coaches in maryland... the guy that runs the pistol spread option nation site...

"E"
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by zzzhadow Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Fight'n Hokie wrote:
    zzzhadow wrote:The best DCs are offensive coaches.

Totally disagree! I've seen some great offensive minds who couldn't call a defensive game if their life depended on it! LOL

Our DC was an OC for years before he became a DC. But, I didn't say offensive minds. I said, offensive coaches. If you want to be a good DC, it helps to have coached offense, particularly the OL. Yea, an offensive minded coach will struggle calling a defensive game. But, if you've coached offense before, it really helps when you make the transition to defense. I coached running backs my first two years, then was assigned to DE's my second year along with RBs. After sitting in offensive meetings for two years, my second job where I was strictly OLB/DEs, it really made things simpler for me to understand what was going on on the other side. I don't know if that makes sense.
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:40 pm

i agree... its hard to teach DL if you dont understand zone schemes, reading hats, slip blocks, choke techs, and all kinds of stuff... and that coupled with recognizing contenders and defenders in a passive blanket D makes it easier... i guess it just took me thinking of how can i put people in places that i would HATE to see them as an OC is what it took to get me over the hump...

"E"
    LetsgoECU252
    LetsgoECU252
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by LetsgoECU252 Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:51 pm

D.H. Conley High School is still open if any are interested. i know people who know people that could get you in as soon as u say
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:58 pm

lol where is this HS at anyways?

"E"
    LetsgoECU252
    LetsgoECU252
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by LetsgoECU252 Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:25 pm

technically speaking Winterville North Carolina. alot of the team is thinking about quiting if we do not make the right hire and sure i doubt any of yall would come but still just putting it out there. its a real nice area. Conley is good at every sport just about EXCEPT football and it shows in our community. our rivals JH Rose and South Central get all the attention and support of the surrounding citys and we need some1 to get people back into Conley football. we went 0-11 last season and ever since they built SC like 5 years ago we have slowly declined as a power because they took many players and rose is the Greenville school so has a bigger selection of kids. Conley is 3A soon to be 4A but everyone puts down football all of whome are not out there busting their ass every day. pisses me off lol. but we only had like 7 seniors leave and only 4 started. we have the potential next season to do great things and it all starts with a HC. so yeah lol.
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:41 pm

i would talk to them about the spot but we already have a successful business here in this region so moving 40 minutes away is ok... but... to there isnt acceptable lol... hope you guys find someone to rebuild some pride there...

"E"
    LetsgoECU252
    LetsgoECU252
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by LetsgoECU252 Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:50 pm

what about hokie. rumor has it he has shown interest LOL.

im just saying, being a senior next year, it would be tough to go out like the guys before us. our JV went 5-5 last year with a few heart breakers and were very close to winning the conference. now with the rising 11th graders and the returning rising seniors we should be able to stay competitive. but then again if only have the team shows we might be in for another bad year.
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:57 pm

sounds hopeful... like the school im going to... 11 of the 22 starters were freshmen and sophs... so im going to enjoy coming in right now...

if you guys can get a good hire it sounds like he may be able to take off if hes smart...

"E"
    LetsgoECU252
    LetsgoECU252
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by LetsgoECU252 Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:11 pm

yeah we had more sophmores on varsity then on JV for a while at the end due to injuries and such. we have a stable of rb's lead by moore (see link below), and a senior qb. O line will virtually be all seniors and almost everyone else is coming back. ur right all we need is that guiding light.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/maryland/football/recruiting/player-Darrion-Moore-96124
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:15 pm

xGRIDIRONxGURUx wrote:hokie when we meet up for a dinner you bring your notes and ill bring my laptop... and we can share some good stuff...

"E"

I have everything on my Flashdrive, I'd bring mine as well. I also have the Single Wing Stuff from Tom Lewis out of Ohio, he is the Head Coach at Plymouth.

Everyone should google TOM LEWIS at Plymouth High School, a single wing GURU!
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:16 pm

xGRIDIRONxGURUx wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f87853dca22282345a3d773badf21430220c7a3511759df238538f5672f1b9df

"E"

yes. I had this saved on my Flashdive at one time until I got the information from Georgia Military. I have some other power point as well that are out there.
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:19 pm

LetsgoECU252 wrote:technically speaking Winterville North Carolina. alot of the team is thinking about quiting if we do not make the right hire and sure i doubt any of yall would come but still just putting it out there. its a real nice area. Conley is good at every sport just about EXCEPT football and it shows in our community. our rivals JH Rose and South Central get all the attention and support of the surrounding citys and we need some1 to get people back into Conley football. we went 0-11 last season and ever since they built SC like 5 years ago we have slowly declined as a power because they took many players and rose is the Greenville school so has a bigger selection of kids. Conley is 3A soon to be 4A but everyone puts down football all of whome are not out there busting their ass every day. pisses me off lol. but we only had like 7 seniors leave and only 4 started. we have the potential next season to do great things and it all starts with a HC. so yeah lol.

I know where this is and I would love to come down and do the job but...MY WIFE BRING HOME THE BACON AND FRIES IT UP IN THE PAN! She is the Director of Human Resoruces for Holston Medical Group and she takes me places. So I am limited as to where I go....I have to find a job where she is versus me going to a job. I could go get a job anywhere...I'm sure of it but...that's life!
    LetsgoECU252
    LetsgoECU252
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by LetsgoECU252 Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:54 pm

we got a big ass hospital and many other things like that in greenville. worth lookin into lol
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:31 am

zz or hokie... do you guys have in power points or pdf's of the multiple 50...???

thats the look i want... 3 down both ends up... pretty much a 3-4 look... like what you talked about in the multiple 5-2 zz...

let me know...

"E"
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by zzzhadow Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:14 am

No...I don't have anything down at all. The DC never handed out a pb. If I get some time, I'll try to get something together to the best of my memory. It's been two or three years since I coached.
    LetsgoECU252
    LetsgoECU252
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by LetsgoECU252 Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:23 am

zzzhadow wrote:No...I don't have anything down at all. The DC never handed out a pb. If I get some time, I'll try to get something together to the best of my memory. It's been two or three years since I coached.

D.H. Conley over in Gvegas Exclamation

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:06 am