NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

+5
zephFly-ARCOG
ADI
IRISH
gatorchomp123
Clemson2311
9 posters

Finally, it's in the game!

Clemson2311
    Clemson2311
    All American
    All American

Male Number of posts : 475
    Ea Name : Clemson2311
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    Finally, it's in the game! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Finally, it's in the game! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-08

Finally, it's in the game! Empty Finally, it's in the game!

Post by Clemson2311 Tue May 04, 2010 8:23 pm

http://ncaafootball.easports.com/blog.action?blogId=Entrances

Finally, it's in the game! Howards_rock

Pageantry and Tradition; two words commonly used to describe what separates college football as one of the greatest experiences in sports today. Contrary to popular belief, not all of the action takes place on the field... and one of the hallmarks of collegiate football is how you get there. From Howard's Rock at Clemson, to the "Play like a Champion Today" sign at Notre Dame, to the roar of the crowd as our favorite team takes the field, we've recreated some of your favorite traditions before kickoff and brought them to you like never before.

As I wrote in my last blog, we really wanted to strengthen our authenticity and presentation in NCAA 11. And to do that, we knew pregame entrances were a major component of building a great foundation. We've created run outs for some of the most popular schools based on who you pledged your loyalty to in last year's title, including Clemson, Notre Dame, Miami, Nebraska, Florida, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia Tech, Florida State, and more.

It was import for us to create a sense of nostalgia and identity with each entrance, and we did that by finding key elements that separated one team from another. Objects like LSU's "Win Bar" or Tennessee's "I will give my all for Tennessee today!" sign helped us to expand our interior environments. However, other key elements were found via the interactions of the players; for instance, Ohio State's players interlock arms as they head to the field. In addition, we looked to see what role the teams' mascot played in the entrance. We saw mascots leading the team out to the field holding a giant team logo flag (Notre Dame) or an American Flag (Iowa) or simply running with the players from the tunnel exit (Georgia). Each of these elements was important in creating the run out sequences you'll see in the game this year. With that in mind, I'd like to give everyone a glimpse of our creation process using the Miami Hurricane's entrance as an example.

In-Depth: A look at the creation of the Miami Entrance
    Each of our pregame entrances started with research and concept work. We looked through reference photos and videos, including an awesome segment by ESPN's College GameDay about the various signs and objects teams touch as they make their way to the gridiron. Once we knew what pieces we wanted to capture, we turned to our concept team and they created story boards to help us flesh out what we wanted to depict. In Miami's case, the main element was that they ran out of an inflatable helmet tunnel through a cloud of smoke on their way to the field.

Much like you've seen in behind-the-scenes featurettes of your favorite movies, we took those story boards and built 3D animatics to help our Art Director and Animators determine the pacing and composition of the shots. In the images below, you can see some of our concepts of camera placement and the height of the smoke particles as the Hurricanes run out onto the field. Once these were approved, work began on constructing the characters, environments, props, animations, lighting, and particles required to bring our entrances to life.

After all the pieces were ready, we built the sequence of cut scenes in our newly developed presentation tool and inserted it into our pregame flow. From that point we tuned the pacing and cameras even more to get the best angles possible for each scene (as shown below).

Once timing was locked down, the audio files were created and aligned with each scene to bring the whole experience together. You'll be taken through the tunnels with the clacking of cleats, the murmur of the fans echoing off the tunnel walls, and the jawing of players hyping each other up for the forthcoming run out onto the field. The team's cheerleaders and mascots get the crowd amped for the game and the entire presentation reaches its thunderous climax when your favorite team bursts onto the field accompanied by the band blasting their team's fight song.

I hope you have enjoyed this look into how our new pregame entrances were created and implemented into NCAA® Football 11. We're really excited to bring this new experience to everyone and continue to strengthen the presentation in our title. In the video below, you'll see some of our run outs in motion. I look forward to sharing more updates as we get closer and closer to our release.

Note: Video in the link!
    gatorchomp123
    gatorchomp123
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 2855
    Ea Name : BADGER_D_WITNESS OR IzPIST0LzI
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    Finally, it's in the game! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Finally, it's in the game! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Finally, it's in the game! Empty Re: Finally, it's in the game!

Post by gatorchomp123 Wed May 05, 2010 2:21 am

About time...I was tired of not seeing Clemson not run down the hill after touching howard's rock....this outta make the game more real like...it will be like watching a game on a saturday....I cant wait!!!
    IRISH
    IRISH
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 3880
    Ea Name : MHunter35
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : 360
    Dynasty Points :
    Finally, it's in the game! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Finally, it's in the game! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Post by IRISH Wed May 05, 2010 9:28 am

this game keeps gettin better and better
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Male Number of posts : 970
    Dynasty Points :
    Finally, it's in the game! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Finally, it's in the game! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-09

Post by ADI Wed May 05, 2010 11:47 am

Cant wait for everyone whos excited to be let down, I never get excited for NCAA games, anymore, because I was excited last 2 years and nothing changed. You know all this "improved blocking and assignment AI" and shit, will already cause mad nanos...
    just think about it...ASSIGNMENT AI...someone BLOWS a assignment especially if your under center what will happen? exactly.

Think of it this way...There will always be glitches, and the more the new shit in the more glitches will be in the game...I hope they dont dissappoint...BTW theres a nano in 10 where its almost impossible to do ANYTHING. you snap and your down, doesnt matter if ur in shotty or ace...trust me on that...

so dont get your hopes up guys.
    IRISH
    IRISH
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by IRISH Wed May 05, 2010 12:24 pm

way to get my hopes up adi
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Wed May 05, 2010 12:26 pm

sorry irish would u rather have the truth or someone lie to u for months...

as soon as u heard assignment AI thats screaming nanos to you. isnt it?
    gatorchomp123
    gatorchomp123
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by gatorchomp123 Wed May 05, 2010 1:05 pm

i dont know what it might bring but i know computer geeks that play the game like we do will find SOMETHING to gain advantages with....Let's just hope they patch them before the release of the game next month.....
    IRISH
    IRISH
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by IRISH Wed May 05, 2010 1:16 pm

ya it does but at least i can hope and be excited for it to come out. I know there will be. There will be every year.
    zephFly-ARCOG
    zephFly-ARCOG
    All American
    All American

Male Number of posts : 355
    Ea Name : zephFly (Ps2) and ARCOG (360)
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PS2/360
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by zephFly-ARCOG Wed May 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Besides clemsons coming down stands this was on previous PS2 versions but it’s good to see they brought it to next gen.

Last edited by zephFly-ARCOG on Wed May 05, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Wed May 05, 2010 1:28 pm

i dont know how the (F***) all these glitches come out, im thinking its some fucker from ea who made the game that knows the (F***) ups and he just tells them...like i found a nano which breaks the game, seriously just fucks it up...im not gonna tell anyone it but if u wanna see it ill upload some easpw videos...its a gamebreaker.
    zephFly-ARCOG
    zephFly-ARCOG
    All American
    All American

Male Number of posts : 355
    Ea Name : zephFly (Ps2) and ARCOG (360)
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PS2/360
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by zephFly-ARCOG Wed May 05, 2010 1:38 pm

It’s like that in every video game. It’s all programming there is no way to test every button option or movement. It’s not perfect, never will be. They have testers but there is no way to know what all to look for. That’s why they have patches as glitches are found if there is a fix it gets fixed.

A lot of times a fix for some glitches would mess something else up. That’s why if its late in the year they will not fix it just wait on next year’s game. I found out on NCAA 2003 that if you jammed the WRs and physically moved all of them back a yard or two that the WR would never get off jam. It wasn’t planned that way just worked out like that. Hopefully with the AI blocking it can be changed all the way pass the snap so I lineman can pick up a blitz up the middle.
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 3830
    Ea Name : judged_by_riva/Zzhadow
    Dynasty Points :

Post by zzzhadow Wed May 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Adi's right. I even said that about nano's when the first blog came out. It's absolutely begging for it unless the blocking assignments are really that good. I always look forward to the new game just because I get tired of the old one. Especially this year. I really hope the run commit garbage is gone as well as my guys dropping passes just because they get hit.
    DbGt4226
    DbGt4226
    Heisman
    Heisman

Male Number of posts : 599
    Ea Name : DbGt4226
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps2/Ps3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-12-20

Post by DbGt4226 Wed May 05, 2010 2:28 pm

aDi21cArDs1 wrote:Cant wait for everyone whos excited to be let down, I never get excited for NCAA games, anymore, because I was excited last 2 years and nothing changed. You know all this "improved blocking and assignment AI" and shit, will already cause mad nanos...
    just think about it...ASSIGNMENT AI...someone BLOWS a assignment especially if your under center what will happen? exactly.

Think of it this way...There will always be glitches, and the more the new shit in the more glitches will be in the game...I hope they dont dissappoint...BTW theres a nano in 10 where its almost impossible to do ANYTHING. you snap and your down, doesnt matter if ur in shotty or ace...trust me on that...

so dont get your hopes up guys.
    w/ the new assignment blocking . . . if someone knows football like I do then an over load blitz mixed in w/ a nano OMG! demo comes out next month & imma throw everything @ it jus 2C . . . oh aDi whats the 411 on that nano?!
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Wed May 05, 2010 3:17 pm

ill run it once vs u...you wont know its coming and u will see what happens. basically it fucks with the AI of the oline, they just stand there and either 1 come through untouched the de comes through untouched or the dt comes through untouched or the other de

trust me its insane...matter fact i will do yall a favor and upload it right now.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Wed May 05, 2010 3:47 pm

IRISH
    IRISH
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by IRISH Wed May 05, 2010 4:52 pm

i dont get it...
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Wed May 05, 2010 5:00 pm

you see how bad it is...thats how bad, FUCKING EA!
    DbGt4226
    DbGt4226
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by DbGt4226 Wed May 05, 2010 5:17 pm

IRISH wrote:i dont get it...
    he was showing you how fast the pressure got to the QB
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Wed May 05, 2010 5:24 pm

the unstopable game breaker nano
    IRISH
    IRISH
    Admin
    Admin

Dynasty Points :

Post by IRISH Wed May 05, 2010 5:25 pm

i know what it was but i just dont get how its allowed to happen
    DbGt4226
    DbGt4226
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by DbGt4226 Wed May 05, 2010 5:54 pm

aDi21cArDs1 wrote:ill run it once vs u...you wont know its coming and u will see what happens. basically it fucks with the AI of the oline, they just stand there and either 1 come through untouched the de comes through untouched or the dt comes through untouched or the other de

trust me its insane...matter fact i will do yall a favor and upload it right now.
    I think U ran it against me one time!! yea U did show me this
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Wed May 05, 2010 6:33 pm

nah bro no i didnt. i never ran it vs u bc its not in my pb.
    if ur undercenter u pretty much lose 2 yards or its a fumble, if ur un shotty u got 1 second until ur down, and the coverage is insane.

seriously EA, what the (F***)...now imagine if the online community got a hold of this shit...and everyone started running it...HOW FUN WOULD IT BE TO PLAY OH LORD!!! lol
    DbGt4226
    DbGt4226
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by DbGt4226 Wed May 05, 2010 7:23 pm

aDi21cArDs1 wrote:nah bro no i didnt. i never ran it vs u bc its not in my pb.
    if ur undercenter u pretty much lose 2 yards or its a fumble, if ur un shotty u got 1 second until ur down, and the coverage is insane.

seriously EA, what the (F***)...now imagine if the online community got a hold of this shit...and everyone started running it...HOW FUN WOULD IT BE TO PLAY OH LORD!!! lol
    lol yea U did cause U was like wanna C an unstoppable D if your under center I said yea & you broke that bitch out lol
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 3830
    Ea Name : judged_by_riva/Zzhadow
    Dynasty Points :

Post by zzzhadow Wed May 05, 2010 7:51 pm

is that out of bear? I can't tell what defense you're in because it's over so fast.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Wed May 05, 2010 8:01 pm

DbGt4226 wrote:
    aDi21cArDs1 wrote:nah bro no i didnt. i never ran it vs u bc its not in my pb.

lol yea U did cause U was like wanna C an unstoppable D if your under center I said yea & you broke that bitch out lol

lmfao hahahahahaah thats not it bro lololol...thats my other defense lol hahahahaha nah its not the nano... i was fucking round and this is how bad it was 69-0 USC vs OU... I ran the nano 1 game vs some dude lilweezyana or someshit...and i ran it vs him all game just to test it out see how it is on online, god damn dude pryor was getting assfucked, HORRIBLE...I mercied the guy and afterwards he sent me a message saying what the hell is that blitz it is badass...i was like lol my made up one haha...

enough of the nano talk i just wanted to prove my point to yall, i could easily go 100-0 with this shit unless id get dc...THERES 1 WEAK SPOT IN IT and by the time IT GETS OPEN your down for the count.
    gatorchomp123
    gatorchomp123
    Legend
    Legend

Dynasty Points :

Post by gatorchomp123 Wed May 05, 2010 11:26 pm

That's some SICK shit son...4 real!!!
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Wed May 05, 2010 11:33 pm

lol its INNNNNNNNSAAAANNNNNNNEEEEEE!!!

It fucks up the game, imagine this...half the online community running that bs..

how fun would the game actually be...everyone would be in top 100 lol.
    DbGt4226
    DbGt4226
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by DbGt4226 Wed May 05, 2010 11:46 pm

aDi21cArDs1 wrote:lol its INNNNNNNNSAAAANNNNNNNEEEEEE!!!

It fucks up the game, imagine this...half the online community running that bs..

how fun would the game actually be...everyone would be in top 100 lol.
    if everyone ran that there wouldn't B a top 100 lol
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Wed May 05, 2010 11:56 pm

LOL
    K-ZOOBARBELL
    K-ZOOBARBELL
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

Number of posts : 137
    Ea Name : K-ZOOBARBELL
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PS3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2010-01-23

Post by K-ZOOBARBELL Thu May 06, 2010 2:30 pm

that blitz is wicked adi(i just witnessed it first hand) was in shotgun and knew it was coming and still had zero time to do anything.It was kinda funny to watch it happen to me in gameplay,all i could do was laugh.And i believe if adi chose to run this d only 25 % of the time it would absolutely be brutal to play against.Either your qb's going down or you end up throwing a wounded duck pass that would get picked by a linebacker or corner.He's not exaggerating you have bout a half a second.So i'm glad i only saw it once LOL.
    UW Student
    UW Student
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

Male Number of posts : 124
    Ea Name : UW Student
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PreciousCoffee (360)
    Dynasty Points :
    Finally, it's in the game! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Finally, it's in the game! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Post by UW Student Mon May 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Does anyone know if EA will have every stadium for all of the FBS teams? I still remember like 10 or so teams played in those generic bowl type stadiums. One would think this would have been done a long time ago.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:20 am