NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

+8
kyle81
Fight'n Hokie
DbGt4226
the512kid
UW Student
gatorchomp123
ADI
CJDAWGG14
12 posters

New info involving the real game

CJDAWGG14
    CJDAWGG14
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Number of posts : 83
    Ea Name : CJDAWGG14
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : CJDAWGG14
    Dynasty Points :
    New info involving the real game Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New info involving the real game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-24

New info involving the real game Empty New info involving the real game

Post by CJDAWGG14 Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:47 pm

On Monday the 14th, the demo for NCAA Football 11 was released on Xbox Live and the Playstation Marketplace, and so far the impressions have been overwhelmingly positive. But some are wondering, is the Demo truly NCAA Football 11? It came out a month before the game is due to hit shelves, so does that mean we put another month of work into the game after that? Yes it does! As a matter of fact, we finished the demo on the 1st of May and finished the game on the 1st of June. In this blog I will address some of the differences between the demo and the final product.

What's Been Done Since the Demo?

The following is a list of the most common issues reported on the demo that will not occur in the retail game:

• On Xbox 360, the Reese's Perfect Play of the Game will not always be the final play. As some of you have already speculated, we temporarily save off highlights to the hard drive during the game so you can view them later, however this is not something we are able to do in the demo.

• The CPU team will now decline penalties.

• Front four defensive linemen will generate a better pass rush. There are many contributing factors to this that have been tweaked. CPU defensive linemen will rush the pass more aggressively and will not get thrown to the ground as often when "losing" to the blocker. Defensive ends will also do a better job of getting off their blocks at more appropriate angles to help contain a scrambling quarterback. Additionally, you can always tune the pass rush to your liking using the AI sliders if you still feel it is lacking (or overpowered) in the final product.

• A major issue was fixed where the sound would cut out and eventually cause the game to freeze.

• Pass defense has been greatly improved, both in man and zone coverage assignments. They will do a better job defending crosses, slants, and the flats in man coverage. Also, deep zone assignments have been improved to defend against the deep pass. Like the pass rush, you can further tune this to your liking using AI sliders.

• Improved lead blocking by pulling linemen and fullbacks on tosses and sweeps.

• Fixed an issue where place kickers were getting subbed out for (usually) quarterbacks on kicks.

• Fixed issue where the commentary would occasionally sound garbled on Xbox 360.

• Dual Stick Ballcarrier Control has been improved, making R-Stick moves look and feel more responsive. Also made some visual improvements with turning and leaning animations.

• Fixed some issues that caused receivers to drop catches they should have made. Again, this is also something that can be tuned further using AI Sliders.

• Quarterbacks will no longer stutter when scrambling and crossing the line of scrimmage.

• Fixed several situations where the wrong team was celebrating after a big play.

• Playcall will not suggest going for a 2 point conversion when it shouldn't.

• In general, we made defenders a little better at getting off blocks. This helps in defending against outside runs and quarterback scrambles as mentioned before.

• Fixed several camera issues on kickoffs, including the one where the camera would not follow the ball on the ground.

• Fixed a broken play where the quarterback would get stuck in his handoff animation and just run backwards away from the line of scrimmage.

• Fixed FB Fake HB Toss play so the quarterback will not toss the ball behind the running back.

• Improved head tracking for ball carriers, receivers and defenders.

• Fixed some issues with auto replay cameras where it was too low to the ground and was not focusing on the correct targets.

• More general tuning was done on option plays to make them run smoother.

• Fixed an issue with playcall where it was not remembering the last formation you called.

• Fixed an issue where receivers couldn't make a tackle quickly after an interception.

• Removed an exploit that would allow for "Rocket Catches".

• Fixed an issue where the CPU Ballcarrier would continue to cover the ball during long runs, even if no defenders were near.

• Defenders will now be able to press receivers when they are in preplay motion.

• Fixed an issue where defenders would turn the wrong way on curl routes.

• Fixed an issue where defenders in man coverage would make a bad direction change after pressing the receiver.

• Tuned some out-routes out of the backfield that were too effective against man coverage.

• Fixed an issue where linebackers would stutter in pre-play and would get stuck.

• Fixed some issues with players bumping into each other during preplay adjustments.

• Fixed some issues where defenders would get caught offsides a lot against the no huddle.

• Fixed the issue causing a delayed whistle in post play.

• Fixed an exploit that disables bump and run after a play is flipped, causing coverage to go back to normal.

• Fixed an exploit that allowed you to consistently recover onside kicks.

• Adjusted CPU AI for kick returns so that they will not attempt to catch kickoffs that are headed out of bound.

• Improved CPU clock management so they will call a timeouts properly to set up a late field goal.

• Fixed an issue where the Read Option would not be executed properly from the hash marks.

• Numerous Commentary Fixes and Additions.

• Various other tweaks and tuning to improve general gameplay.

Thank you again for all the terrific feedback. I hope you continue to enjoy the demo until July 13th, when you can pick up the full retail version of NCAA Football 11.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Male Number of posts : 970
    Dynasty Points :
    New info involving the real game Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New info involving the real game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-09

New info involving the real game Empty Re: New info involving the real game

Post by ADI Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:57 pm

good shit
    gatorchomp123
    gatorchomp123
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 2855
    Ea Name : BADGER_D_WITNESS OR IzPIST0LzI
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    New info involving the real game Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New info involving the real game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by gatorchomp123 Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:31 pm

See I said that the demo wasnt the "finished" product.....Glad they made the changes before the game came out....Good Info....
    UW Student
    UW Student
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

Male Number of posts : 124
    Ea Name : UW Student
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PreciousCoffee (360)
    Dynasty Points :
    New info involving the real game Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100New info involving the real game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Post by UW Student Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:36 pm

any word if they are going to tweak the rosters? IE: ratings, numbers, proper positions?
    the512kid
    the512kid
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 1272
    Ea Name : XcoflvtechX
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : ps3
    Dynasty Points :
    New info involving the real game Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New info involving the real game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by the512kid Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:16 am

UW Student wrote:any word if they are going to tweak the rosters? IE: ratings, numbers, proper positions?
    this
    CJDAWGG14
    CJDAWGG14
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Number of posts : 83
    Ea Name : CJDAWGG14
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : CJDAWGG14
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2009-05-24

Post by CJDAWGG14 Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:42 am

I think they did tweak the rosters, but not the ratings. That's why teambuilder was down for a while, but came back up today to do the correct things to the rosters, but from what I've seen the ratings are still the same.
    DbGt4226
    DbGt4226
    Heisman
    Heisman

Male Number of posts : 599
    Ea Name : DbGt4226
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps2/Ps3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-12-20

Post by DbGt4226 Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:15 am

CJDAWGG14 wrote:I think they did tweak the rosters, but not the ratings. That's why teambuilder was down for a while, but came back up today to do the correct things to the rosters, but from what I've seen the ratings are still the same.
    poor demarco murry
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Male Number of posts : 613
    Ea Name : FIGHTNHOKIE
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : FIGHTNHOKIE
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2009-10-10

Post by Fight'n Hokie Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:45 pm

WOOT & DOUBLE WOOT!

Beer - Drunk Crazy Boner Party

• Removed an exploit that would allow for "Rocket Catches".
    •Fixed an exploit that allowed you to consistently recover onside kicks.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:16 pm

im sure spec catch still exists so open wide.
    kyle81
    kyle81
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

Number of posts : 175
    Ea Name : kyle81
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : GROUNDANDPOUND81
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

Post by kyle81 Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Well see when we getthe game I suppose
    UW Student
    UW Student
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

Dynasty Points :
    New info involving the real game Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100New info involving the real game Right_bar_bleue

Post by UW Student Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:05 am

CJDAWGG14 wrote:I think they did tweak the rosters, but not the ratings. That's why teambuilder was down for a while, but came back up today to do the correct things to the rosters, but from what I've seen the ratings are still the same.

yeah man ur right the ratings are still from 2010. I really wanna see what players are rated what so I can mess around with my depth chart in my head LOL
    IRISH
    IRISH
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 3880
    Ea Name : MHunter35
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : 360
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Post by IRISH Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:13 pm

last year it took a week to get the right rosters
    UW Student
    UW Student
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

Dynasty Points :

Post by UW Student Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:31 pm

IRISH wrote:last year it took a week to get the right rosters

Yeah I remember that, you had to download an update to play online. I think they just changed numbers of players and proper positions I don't think they touched the ratings.....this was an every two week thing when I wanted to play madden online. Saints went from a 74 to start the season to a 93 by week 7. I doubt EA will do the same with ncaa but it would be cool to see teams falter and teams get better based on the actual play on Saturdays.
    Ali_Quik-PRL
    Ali_Quik-PRL
    All American
    All American

Male Number of posts : 392
    Ea Name : Ali_Quik-PRL
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : *PS3*
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2010-01-12

Post by Ali_Quik-PRL Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:29 pm

hahaha adi they removed your rocket catch haha adjust boy!!!!!!!!!!!!! new and sick offence from adi in 2011
    K-ZOOBARBELL
    K-ZOOBARBELL
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

Number of posts : 137
    Ea Name : K-ZOOBARBELL
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PS3
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2010-01-23

Post by K-ZOOBARBELL Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Maybe ya will be able to RC on 11 and maybe ya won't,time will tell.But i can tell ya from first hand experience that adi's already got an o that isn't dependent on the RC,sure it's a nice move to have in your bag.But adi's game isn't going in the crapper if ya can't pull it on 11.He's still got that spread and that little "running" the ball thing down pretty well lol
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:14 pm

K-ZOOBARBELL wrote:He's still got that spread and that little "running" the ball thing down pretty well lol

lol! New info involving the real game 403897
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:10 am

can you beat me ranked? no.
    will you ever beat me ranked? no.
    will you ever play me ranked? no.
    does hokie still have his man hood? no.

your scared of taking a loss and you run like a pussy, i dont do this but if you would play me ranked i would destroy the living shit out of you, literally, I dont guarantee many wins vs ppl, but when I guarantee a victory Im 4-0, I would come back and run my mouth for years.
    Panzy, you better watch out, when i come back to ps3 noone will know my gamertag, If I catch you in play now or lobby your ass is done.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:12 am

Oh and I will show u the finest cheedar you will ever see, lmao. The finest ::adi:: ADI ::adi:: .
    UW Student
    UW Student
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

Dynasty Points :

Post by UW Student Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:52 am

aDi21cArDs1 wrote:can you beat me ranked? no.
    will you ever beat me ranked? no.
    will you ever play me ranked? no.
    does hokie still have his man hood? no.

your scared of taking a loss and you run like a pussy, i dont do this but if you would play me ranked i would destroy the living shit out of you, literally, I dont guarantee many wins vs ppl, but when I guarantee a victory Im 4-0, I would come back and run my mouth for years.
    Panzy, you better watch out, when i come back to ps3 noone will know my gamertag, If I catch you in play now or lobby your ass is done.

dude your gonna play both systems for 11? hahaha your a sick sick man lol
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:03 am

lol idk man, maybe
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:08 pm

I've played you 3 times...

* 1 was a blowout for you
    * 1 was a blowout for me
    * The last was 17-14 in OT for you...

That's not running! Is it worth my time to play you in a ranked game? As I've said before...NOPE!

Why would you change your user name? I've not change mine ever...

K-ZOOBARBELL
    K-ZOOBARBELL
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

Dynasty Points :

Post by K-ZOOBARBELL Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Hokie i can assume from your post that you don't feel adi can run the ball very well.When i first came to the site you guys (adi,clemson,ali,starshaw,irish and you hokie) took the time to help me out,which was great.Thank you.And i remember that was before adi started running the spread,i thought he ran the ball pretty well.At least all the games i saw.You,zz and kyle also run the ball very well,it's just from a different offense (well you and kyle anyway).But outcome is the same you guys control the game by running the ball,and you all do it well.
    kyle81
    kyle81
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

Number of posts : 175
    Ea Name : kyle81
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : GROUNDANDPOUND81
    Dynasty Points :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

Post by kyle81 Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:44 pm

K-ZOOBARBELL wrote:Hokie i can assume from your post that you don't feel adi can run the ball very well.When i first came to the site you guys (adi,clemson,ali,starshaw,irish and you hokie) took the time to help me out,which was great.Thank you.And i remember that was before adi started running the spread,i thought he ran the ball pretty well.At least all the games i saw.You,zz and kyle also run the ball very well,it's just from a different offense (well you and kyle anyway).But outcome is the same you guys control the game by running the ball,and you all do it well.

and it'll be better with the new AI stuff, everyone will be able to run the ball, not just us
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:09 pm

the funny thing is what happens when hokie and kyle go down and need quick scores, kyle has proven he can actually pass the rock, lol im not even gonna say what hokie does, basically when hokie has to pass imagine him being goodlandman and the defenders being the 5-0
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:33 pm

K-ZOOBARBELL wrote:Hokie i can assume from your post that you don't feel adi can run the ball very well.

Adi didn't run the ball against me...never did! Most people don't run it on me to be honest. Right now everyone would...dont play at all and havent played in forever!

Adi, threw the ball down the sideline though and rocket caught over and over...when he wasn't doing that, he threw to the sideline on the snap...same stuff you see in lobby play all day long. LOL

I'll always given him credit though...he is very good at it..the best probably! king

Last edited by Fight'n Hokie on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Fight'n Hokie
    Fight'n Hokie
    Heisman
    Heisman

Dynasty Points :

Post by Fight'n Hokie Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:37 pm

aDi21cArDs1 wrote:the funny thing is what happens when hokie and kyle go down and need quick scores, kyle has proven he can actually pass the rock, lol im not even gonna say what hokie does, basically when hokie has to pass imagine him being goodlandman and the defenders being the 5-0

LOL ADi...why pass it when you dont have to bro!
    I can pass but when someone is run committing Rolling Eyes and the PA pass was ineffective this year...I simply chose not to throw it and play defense and control the clock. But I do this in real life too with the Single Wing!
    If the PA pass is fixed this year...it will be more balanced but if it wasn't broke, I wasnt going to try fixing it. So I ran the ball...
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 3830
    Ea Name : judged_by_riva/Zzhadow
    Dynasty Points :

Post by zzzhadow Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Here's some rock pounding for you....dude called me a fag, so I ran some more.

Mode: Ranked
    Qtr Length: 5 minutes
    Difficulty: All-American
    Opponent: BAMA_13NCs

Final score: Zzhadow 28 vs. BAMA_13NCs 7

Statistics Zzhadow BAMA_13NCs
    Rushing attempts for 48 12
    Rushing yards for 290 41
    Passing attempts for 8 17
    Passing yards for 83 136
    Punts 0 1
    Field goals for 0 0
    Long field goals (40+) for 0 0
    Times player went for two 0 0
    Rushing touchdowns for 4 0
    Passing touchdowns for 0 1
    Returns touchdowns for 0 0
    Defensive touchdowns for 0 0
    Turnovers for 2 1
    Interceptions for 1 2
    Sacks for 3 0
    Number of third downs 9 6
    Third down conversions 8 4
    Fourth down rushing plays 0 0
    Fourth down passing plays 0 1
    No-huddle plays 1 1
    Audibles called 6 13
    Hot routes used 1 0
    Scrambles 0 2
    Shotgun plays 6 21
    Time of possession 15:17 5:38
    K-ZOOBARBELL
    K-ZOOBARBELL
    Impact Player
    Impact Player

Dynasty Points :

Post by K-ZOOBARBELL Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Yup zz i'd say that was some serious pounding of the rock.I can assume he quit out sometime but still a shitload of yards on the ground.The only thing that could be worse is if he finished the game himself lol.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Here are the official results of your NCAA(R) Football 10 game on 2010.6.28-15:59:01.

Mode: Ranked
    Qtr Length: 5 minutes
    Difficulty: All-American
    Opponent: Luke T 28

Final score: aDi21cArDs1 118 vs. Luke T 28 0

Statistics aDi21cArDs1 Luke T 28
    Rushing attempts for 34 3
    Rushing yards for 847 5
    Passing attempts for 10 4
    Passing yards for 136 0

<3 ya zz lol
    zzzhadow
    zzzhadow
    Legend
    Legend

Male Number of posts : 3830
    Ea Name : judged_by_riva/Zzhadow
    Dynasty Points :

Post by zzzhadow Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:57 am

Adi...my guy didn't quit until the last minute of the game.
    ADI
    SITE RETARD

Dynasty Points :

Post by ADI Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:09 am

my guy didnt quit until the 3nd of the 1st LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:22 pm