NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

DCS with my new BEAST HEISMAN sliders

xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 2765
    Ea Name : xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PS3
    Dynasty Points :
    DCS with my new BEAST HEISMAN sliders Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100DCS with my new BEAST HEISMAN sliders Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-28

DCS with my new BEAST HEISMAN sliders Empty DCS with my new BEAST HEISMAN sliders

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:37 pm

try out these sliders before you think about playing, they are insanely FAST, with no forgiveness at all, little room for error, but you will be able to run every offense... even the shotgun spread meshes at this speed work correctly... but it takes a LOT of getting used to...

ive went 1-2 vs CPU with my last tweak using Oregon vs Oregon to test my latest updates to them, and my one victory was because i was able to make a drive to force the tie and went for 2 and barely got in...

we will use the same concepts of DCS but these sliders will be so tough that i am asking you to test them with D teams in an offline dynasty first to see if you want to play at all...

Code:
    -Game Options-

Skill: Heisman
    Quarter: 8 minutes
    Game Speed: Very Fast
    Min THreshold: 0

-Game Rules-

Offsides: 70
    False Start: 70
    Holding: 50
    Facemask: 40
    Off Pass Interference: 70