NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Please Join The Forums. You Will Earn Be Able To View The Loads Of Gaming Content. We Won't Let You Down!

NCAAFooball-Dynasty.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2012

4 posters

PS3 Online Dynasty Glitch

j2h_21
    j2h_21
    Rookie
    Rookie

Number of posts : 4
    Dynasty Points :
    PS3 Online Dynasty Glitch Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100PS3 Online Dynasty Glitch Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-29

PS3 Online Dynasty Glitch Empty PS3 Online Dynasty Glitch

Post by j2h_21 Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:28 pm

i was playing at 1 am and i was in 4 dynasty's at the time and i left the game and went to bed then i woke up early like at 6 and i went on to see if they advanced and i went to continue my dynasty's but it said no dynasty's where active and all my dynasties where gone. i asked a fellow member of a dynasty i was in and they said they saw me on the dynasty meaning my team was still there and i was totally confused i tried to restart the ps3 and i still have the saved data of the dynasty's, but my screen shows that there are none active. i never hosted a dynasty i only joined them i can't think of what went wrong? i thought about the commissioner maybe booting me off and then re-inviting me thats the only think i can think of at the moment. any of u guys have advice? or has this ever happened to u?
    Zimm
    Zimm
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 3518
    Ea Name : ShamokinU
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps3/Wii
    Dynasty Points :
    PS3 Online Dynasty Glitch Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100PS3 Online Dynasty Glitch Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-29

PS3 Online Dynasty Glitch Empty Re: PS3 Online Dynasty Glitch

Post by Zimm Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:05 pm

I haven't seen or heard anything like that let me know what happens.
    Xv-TEXAS_BOI-vX
    Xv-TEXAS_BOI-vX
    NCAA Staff
    NCAA Staff

Male Number of posts : 491
    Ea Name : LiveFromDa409
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : PS3
    Dynasty Points :
    PS3 Online Dynasty Glitch Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100PS3 Online Dynasty Glitch Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Post by Xv-TEXAS_BOI-vX Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:07 pm

NEVER HAPPEN TO ME UNLESS U DIDNT DOWNLOAD THE DYNASTY
    j2h_21
    j2h_21
    Rookie
    Rookie

Number of posts : 4
    Dynasty Points :
    PS3 Online Dynasty Glitch Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100PS3 Online Dynasty Glitch Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Post by j2h_21 Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:29 am

well what we did was the commish just booted me from the dynasty and reinvited me and it worked. i was back with the dynasty im guess ea must of been doing something or i really don't know what was the cause and i did save my dynasty's its just suddenly didn't appear when i went to continue. so what i can say is that if for some reason u lose all ur dynasty's and the commish and others can still c ur team on the dynasty headquarters just ask the commish to boot u then reinvite u that seemed to work for me.
    BEA5T
    BEA5T
    NCAA Staff
    NCAA Staff

Male Number of posts : 583
    Ea Name : IvxBEA5TxvI
    Ps3/Ps2/360 : Ps2/360
    Dynasty Points :
    PS3 Online Dynasty Glitch Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PS3 Online Dynasty Glitch Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by BEA5T Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:38 pm

<<Looks Like He Wont be gettin a Ps3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:18 am